Saturday, June 8, 2019

Party like a Princess!

Today at Catch the Bug there is a new challenge and the theme is Fairy Tale/Fantasy.  I just love this one so actually I made two Belle cards. The first one is using the image, Bella and Friends and a sentiment from TLC, Create.  Not only did my children watch this video growing up, but we have seen the musical. So it holds a special place in my heart. I put liquid applique on the candle.


Patterned Paper:  Sweet Shoppe - Enchanted
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollection
Stamp:  Bugaboo - Bella and Friends (see above for direct link)
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - Party like a Princess!
Ribbon: Michael's
Punches:  EK Success
Liquid Applique

Challenges
Word Art Wednesday - Ch. 390 - 391 Anything Goes
Crafty Catz - Ch. 465 Anything Goes with optional Birthdays
Seize the Birthday - Ch. 167 Anything Goes
Penny's Paper Crafty - Ch. 433 Anything Goes

5 comments:

Margreet said...

Fab card, Lisa. Great take on the theme. Love how you used the ribbons.
xxx Margreet

crafty-stamper said...

Great card and love the cute image and all the ribbon
Carol x

Barbara said...

I see that you have created a magical card that hold memories for you and your family. Thanks for joking us at Seize the Birthday.
Barbara DT member

Chrissy said...

So adorable is this one and I watched the DVD in my craftroom the other day[ the musical one]..love it.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Susan Renshaw said...

What a super image!
Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge!
Susan
DT for Patterned Paper Challenge
Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!