Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Robin Thankful for you

My Aunt needed some thank you cards so this is one that I made for her using Susan Louise Clears which I haven't used in quite a while. It's a transparent film with an image. I have a dry embossed background and a sentiment from TLC, Create.




Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollection
Stamp:  Susan Louise Clears
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - Thankful for you
Punch:  EK Success
Brads:  Making Memories
Embossing Folder:  Cuttlebug
Divine Twine

Challenges
Word Art Wednesday - Ch. 394 - 395 Anything Goes
Dragonfly Dreams - Things with Wings
Crazy for Challenges - C4C491 Something with a bird on it
Crafty Animals - Ch. 28 


11 comments:

Lisa said...

This is so gorgeous!! I love the beautiful image!! The embossing is perfect!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Margreet said...

Lovely bird on your beautiful card. Love the embossing.
xxx Margreet

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card and topper love the embossed background
Carol x

Elizabeth Hart said...

A beautiful look with the use of the transparency. Thanks so very much for joining us this time at the Dragonfly Dreams challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

Lola said...

Nice nature theme to this. I've never heard of those clears before. Looks so soft like watercolor.

Fikreta said...

So beautiful card.

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning robin Lisa, fabulous card.

Chrissy said...

Beautiful Lisa.. I love birds on cards and I love the woodgrain embossing in the background..

Lu CHRISSYxx

Donna Ellis said...

Oh my goodness, Lisa! What an incredibly gorgeous creation! I love the transparent film technique, and yours is especially lovely! So glad I got to see your critter project showcased at the 2 Crafty Critter Crazies Challenge. Hope to see more of your creations in the future.
Crafty Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

Lisa J said...

Lovely design. Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Animals. Lisa DT

Helen said...

Love this, Lisa - very elegant and I love your background.

Thanks for joining us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies.

Helen x