Monday, September 30, 2019

I Love that We can be Nutty Together

I have this wonderful stamp set from My Favorite Things, BB Squirrel which I used for this card and I heat embossed the sentiment. Now the problem is....I have quite a few people that I could give this card to, lol.




Patterned Paper:  Echo Park
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollections
Stamp and Sentiment:  MFT - BB Squirrel (see above for direct link)
Nut:  Jolee
Die:  My Favorite Things
Washi Tape:  Recollections
Versa Mark
Embossing Powder:  Stampendous

Challenges
CRAFT - Ch. 529 Animals
little red wagon - Ch. 516 Fall it!
Sisterhood of Crafters - Friendship is the greatest gift
Tuesday Throwdown - Ch. 441 Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes

17 comments:

Nancy Soetaert said...

fun, lovely, great card!

Shelly Schmidt said...

I love this- yes, great sentiment!!! Adorable!

Chris said...

Love your nutty card Lisa! Adorable squirrels, beautiful colouring and design, such fun!
xx

aussie aNNie said...

Cute and nutty but love it.

Margreet said...

No problem to make more cards with these squirrels and the great sentiment, I think????
Lovely card!
xxx Margreet

Donna Ellis said...

Love love LOVE your darling "squirrelie" creation, Lisa! The colors are fabulous, but that sentiment says it all! FABULOUS! hugs, de

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous fun card and sentiment love the cute squirrels and great layout
Carol x

Chriss America Real said...

This card is so cute!!

Hugs,

Chriss

Chrissy said...

Loe these little cuties Lisa, gorgeous fun card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Sheryl said...

This is so beautifully crafted.
Thanks for joining us at CRAFT challenge this week.
Hugs Sheryl xx

Imke said...

Sweet and fun fall card, Lisa Lynn. I like to watch the squirrels in my yard and collecting nuts for next year !

Thanks for joining our Fall Challenge @ Little Red Wagon and i hope to see you back again soon.

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Lola said...

Having too many nutty friends sounds like a blessing! Adorably cute critter and great layout for him. Love the little acorn too.

Debbie Mageed said...

Very pretty! Thank you for playing in my Friendship challenge at the Sisterhood of Crafters and hope you can join us again soon.

AndreaNorris said...

Totally adorable and I love that sentiment! Thanks for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week
Andrea x
GDT

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!

Elins Cards and other handscrafts said...

What a cute nutty card Lisa Lynn ♥
Thanks for playing with our challenge at Crafty Sentiments Design
Hugs from Elin

Andrea W said...

Somehow I missed this but I was looking back through your posts and I'm glad I did. This is a super cute card!