Saturday, September 7, 2019

Tulip 4 square card

Today starts a new challenge at Catch the Bug and I used 4 Block Tulip Square. I know that so many challenges are starting to look at Autumn/Fall images, but I still want to savor in summer since I just feel like we haven't had it long enough even though Autumn is my favorite. I wanted bright colors so this is what I came up with. Life has been challenging lately so this is just what was needed.


Patterned Paper:  Core-dinations
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Core-dinations; Recollections
Stamp:  Bugaboo - 4 Block Tulip Square (see above for direct link)

Challenges
little red wagon - Ch. 513 Nice & Clean
Cute Card Thursday - Ch. 598 Anything Goes
Let's Craft & Create - Ch. 151 Anything Goes with put some extra layers on
Crafty Calendar - September Add lots of layers
International Art & Soul - Ch. 66 Layer it up

15 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card Lisa, love the gorgeous colours used here...think Ihave this one too.x

Pia S said...

Love the bright, cheerful colors. Love how you layered the image using different colored panels as well.

Dawn Frost said...

I Love the bright colours you used, gorgeous!

Margreet said...

Me too, I won't say goodbye yet to summer. Your card is super. Love the colors and your coloring. How did you make that fab background?
Everything allright with you?
xxx Margreet

crafty-stamper said...

I agree we haven't had much Summer but Autumn is my favourite too.Gorgeous card na love the beautifully coloured images.
carol x

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! I love the pretty colors!! I'm not ready for summer to be over either :( Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

aussie aNNie said...

Thanks for your comment Lisa, I forgot to change my words that's why you asked me the question... silly sunday..

Gina said...

Beautiful colouring and beautiful choice of colours ! GinaX

Julie Odil said...

What a beautiful card, Lisa! I love the colors of the tulips. I think your son has an excellent idea. Another get together would do me a world of good! Let's plan something. How far is Black River Falls from you?

Shelly Schmidt said...

One of my favorite BB stamps- LOVE this card, and love your coloring!!!

Pat K said...

Wow this is stunning Lisa Lynn. Love your colour choices and that very pretty image. Beautiful card. xx

Glenda Atkins said...

I love this Bugaboo image and you totally did justice to it! Wonderful!
hugs
Glenda

JanR said...

Fab card! I really like that image. I'm hanging onto summer too. (: Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

*Vicki* said...

What a gorgeous image and so beautifully colored too! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday Challenges! HUGS, *Vicki* (DT)

Jennie - The Crafty Wife said...

wow! gorgeous bright colours. Thank you for joining us at INTAAS. Jennie DT