Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Happy Birthday to You TMS 549

Today we have a new sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches and for my card I made a monochromatic red card using a die cut from My Favorite Things and also heat embossed a sentiment from the All About You.  I dry embossed the white paper and put a white flower with a red enamel center on one side of the sentiment and a button with twine on the other.





Patterned Paper:  Recollections
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollections
Stamp: My Favorite Things -   All about You (see above for direct link)
Die:  My Favorite Things - You (see above for direct link)
Punch:  Martha Stewart & Tonic
Divine Twine
Embossing Folder:  Sizzix
Embossing Powder:  Stampendous
VersaMark
Enamel Dots:  Paper Studio

Challenges
Color My Heart Color Dare - Ch. 387 Red Monochromatic
As You Like It - Favorite Buttons or pearls and why? (Buttons, because you can add them plain or with twine for additional color and texture)
Word Art Wednesday - Ch. 432 - 433 Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments - Ch. 248 Anything Goes
International Art & Soul - ch. 80 No focal point
Krafty Chicks - Ch. 501 Stamp Act


23 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous design, great strong colours.x

Margreet said...

Perfect card. Love it!
xxx Margreet

Chris said...

Lovely design, clean and striking!
xx

Pia S said...

What a fun sketch, I might have a go at this one. I love what you’ve made with it, looking great in monochromatic red, rally eye catching!

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is a super card and I love the colours you have used for it. Hope alls well, Hazelx

crafty-stamper said...

Great monochrome card Lisa really cheerful.Thank you for the lovely comments on my blog too
Carol x

Chrissy said...

Beautiful bold card Lisa, gorgeous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lori Turner said...

What a fun birthday card! Thanks so much for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week ooxoxox

Lola said...

Really pretty creation! Wonderful embossing (both heat and dry). Monochrome cards are so fun.

A.Rose said...

You did a wonderful job of combining the challenges! This card is amazing! Thank you for joining us at Color My Heart Color Dare!

Nance said...

Super fun monochromatic card. Thanks for playing with us this week at Krafty Chicks Ch

Andrea W said...

Great job with the color dare! Not using black would be hard for me. I love how you used the die cut and your embossing looks wonderful.

Fikreta said...

beautiful card!

Squirrel x said...

Thank you so much for joining in with the AYLI challenge. Your make is perfect for the buttons/pearls theme. Hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Squirrel x

Diane said...

Fabulous fun design and color.

Hugs Diane

Sall said...

This is incredible. Thank you for supporting International Art and Soul, I love seeing your creativity and imagination at work. We hope to see your inspiring talent again in the near future. Love ‘n’ hugs Sall, International Art and Soul DT

Brenda said...

I love the pop of that red and that button is just the perfect embellishment! Thanks so much for joining us at AYLI Challenge!

Patti said...

Let’s try this again it seems like my comments keep disappearing but this is really pretty I love your bold red and white contrast what a perfect birthday card that’s non-gender specific!

Cat Nowak said...

Great job on combining the two challenges. Your card is wonderful! Thank you for joining us at Color Dare!

Sall said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melanie R said...

Great card! Thank you for playing along at Color My Heart Color Dare #387.

Melissa Craig said...

Gorgeous card! I love the bold red - it's so hard to find a good red.

Lisa F. said...

Thank you so much for joining us at this weeks Aud Sentiments Challenge - Anything Goes with a Sentiment! This is such a super neat card! -Lisa