Sunday, July 12, 2020

Let's Celebrate Happy X 3

I have been trying to get some male birthday cards in my stash so I used this stamp Happy Happy Happy Birthday by My Favorite Things and inked it up and heat embossed "Let's Celebrate" to make the card following this weeks sketch.




Patterned Paper:  Paper Studio
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollections
Stamp:  Happy Happy Happy Birthday (see above for direct link)
Sentiment:  All about You
Ink:  Memento - Tuxedo black
VersaMark
Embossing Powder:  Hampton Arts

Challenges
Word Art Wednesday - Ch. 446 - 447 Anything Goes
Pearly Sparkles - Ch. 53 3 of  a Kind
Tuesday Throwdown - Ch. 461 Polka Dots
Allsorts - Wk 580 I spy something starting with "B" (blue, black, blank space)

14 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Great colours and fabulous take on the sketch.. ♥

Chris said...

A fabulous masculine card with the strong colours and that big bold sentiment, great use of the sketch too.
xx

Ellibelle said...

A great masculine card, thanks so much for joining in at Allsorts "I spy..." challenge!

Margreet said...

This is a real masculine card. Gorgeous!
xxx Margreet

Ginny Maxam said...

Very nice masculine card - great colors and sentiments. Thank you for entering in the Word Art Wednesday Challenge. Ginny M, DT

Mervi said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely card at Allsorts;-))m

Hazel (Didos) said...

This is super, what a great male card, Ive none in my box, really must make some more! Hope alls well, HAzelx

Chriss America Real said...

This is a great card for a male. I really need to get some adult birthday cards into my stash, male & female.

Hugs,
Chriss

Cynthia said...

Fun colors and great take on the sketch. Big Congrats on your MFT win this week! :)

cass said...

Greaty design for our 3 of a kind challenge. Thanks for joining us at Pearly Sparkles this month for our "Three of a kind" Challenge.

Gina said...

Hi Lisa Lynn! Beautiful men' BDcard! Thank you for your comment on my blog. As you probably could see, I am not that active either. A lot of work and other activities I want to keep up. I do not post cards on FB, but I did sent you a friend request :) GinaX

crafty-stamper said...

Great masculine card Lisa -I tend to just make male ones as I need them lol
Carol x

Fikreta said...

so great card!

Kathie said...

Great masculine card Lisa, isn't it funny I was only thinking that myself over the weekend and thought that I need to make more masculine cards for my stock and I never made enough of them.

Hugs
Kathie
xox