Monday, June 14, 2021

Do I look good in this?

Finding another winter image that I colored long ago in my stash. This cute bear is from Pachela Studios. This bear is just too cute and has an attitude.

Cardstock: Bazzil; Recollection
Stamp: Pachela - Do I look good on this?
Embossing Folders: Cuttlebug and Darice
Border Punch: Fiskars

Challenges
CHNC - Ch. 546 Anything Christmas with optional non-traditional Christmas colors
the Cutie Pie Challenge - Ch. 160 the Bear Essentials
the Sketchy Challenge - Ch. 175
Fezziwigs Festive Frolics - Cold and Frosty
The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge - Ch. 96
Sparkles Christmas - Ch. 125 A Krafty Christmas
Krafty Chicks - Ch. 563 Christmas 





11 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Great design Lisa and love the gorgeously cute Bear
Carol x

Heather said...

Such a totally cute bear, and I love your coloring! Great take on kraft as your neutral - love it! Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ahhh what a sweetie. I love your little bear. I have a few of their images too, super cute!! Thanks for sharing with me over on Fezziwigs, Hazel xx

R's Rue said...

So sweet.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Lisa xx said...

Such a gorgeous card and what an adorable bear....perfect for our theme

Thank you so much for joining us at The Cutie Pie Challenge

Fikreta said...

Gorgeous card!

Twórcze pasje Danki said...

Lisa, I love your small image. Thank you for joining The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge

Danka
Twórcze pasje Danki {My Blog}>

Fiona said...

This is so adorable - thanks for sharing with us at Sparkles Christmas Challenge

Lynne said...

A super cute card. Thank you for joining in at the Cutie Pie challenge. Lynne DT

Andrea W said...

Your coloring is wonderful!

Loose Stitches said...

Beautiful creation Lisa!
Crafty Hugs, Sherry xx
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads