Monday, March 28, 2022

Snowman friend Merry Christmas

 I colored this image a long time ago, but found it now when I was moving. I put it together at the beginning of the month, but didn't get a chance to post it until a few minutes before the sketch challenge closed, whew. I just wish that I had more time to play; however, work and my daughter's wedding planning is keeping me busy. I just love this image and didn't want to let it go to waste.





Patterned Paper:  Carta Bella
Cardstock: Bazzil, Recollection
Stamp: Tiddly Inks
Sentiment: Tim Holtz
Ink: Memento - Tuxedo Black
Die Cut: My Favorite Things
Gems: Recollections
Pom: Creativity
Washi tape: Recollections


Cheerful Sketches - March 2022 (see above)
CHNC - Ch. 587 Anything Christmas optional funny
CRAFT - Ch. 631 Anything Goes
Fab ' n Funky - Ch. 547 Hand colored image
Peace on Earth Challenge - Ch. 12


12 comments:

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Wonderful images, coloring & arrangement for a festive card.
Melissa CHNC Christmas Design Team 2022
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

Andrea W said...

The image is darling and I love your paper choices. Wishing you all the best with the wedding planning for your daughter.

Bernadet said...

What a lovely card!
Thanks for joining us at Cheerful Sketches

Margreet said...

Great coloring of that sweet image, Lisa.
So lovely to see that you are joining Cheerful Sketches.
xxx Margreet

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute image Lisa and beautifully coloured-good luck with the wedding planning
Carol x

Darlene said...

Just adorable Lisa ... great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Peace On Earth Christmas challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often. We appreciate your support!!

Darlene
PEACE ON EARTH CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Chris said...

Lovely christmas card, fab design and the sweetest image- beautiful colouring too. Hope thne wedding plans are going well.
xx

N-Eva said...

A really lovely and sweet card with lovely colours and image . Thank you for sharing your wonderful project at Fab'n'Funky challenge. Good luck . Neva

Chrissy said...

Such a lovely image and colouring Lisa, gorgeous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

jolanda creatief bijtje said...

leuke kaart
bedankt voor het meedoen
groetjes jolanda bongers
dt cheerful sketches

online reputation management said...

Beautiful work, your blog is so creative!

Alan Curtis said...

I want to share with you all here on how I got my loan from Mr Pedro who helped me with a loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when I applied for the loan when things were getting rough with my business. Mr Pedro granted me a loan without delay. Here is Mr Pedro, email/ pedroloanss@gmail.com.