Friday, April 22, 2022

Hello Spring

 Today we have it raining all day and I have large puddles all over my yard. The birds were playing in them and it was driving my cat crazy. I know we need the rain, but I want more sun and some warmer weather. I made this card at the beginning of the month, but just haven't had a chance to post it. It is using some dies that I have had and just not used. 



Patterned Paper:  Recollections
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollections
Sentiment:  Tim Holtz
Ink:  Memento - Tuxedo Black
Dies: My Favorite Things; Tutti
Punches: Fiskars
Gems: Hobby Lobby

Challenges
Cheerful Sketches - April 2022
lil Red Wagon - Ch. 650 What did you make for Easter?
Alphabet Challenge - B is for Blossoms
Creative Knockouts - Ch. 449 Wings and Things or Furry Friends
Time Out Challenges - Ch. 212 Spring




13 comments:

Chris said...

Fabulous spring themed card Lisa, lovely colours papers and beautiful die cut.
Hope you get some spring sunshine soon so the birds can't bath in the puddles and torment your poor cat!
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful Spring card Lisa love the dies and P.paper- we have sun at the moment but really cold North wind blowing-still it's getting the washing dry lol
Carol x

cheiro urgia said...

What a beautiful spring/Easter card, I love the pastel colours you used. The floral paper is amazing, it goes so well with the punched flowers. I also like the little white rabbit, such a great eye-catcher, and it stands out nicely on the blue background. Thanks for joining the Alphabet challenge.

Hugs, Veronika

Andrea W said...

That rabbit die is really pretty and I love your color choices. We didn't have rain yesterday, but it was super windy. Glad your cat was entertained by the birds. I'm sure you enjoyed watching her.😊

Chrissy said...

Fabulous card Lisa,love the bunny and gorgeous papers and colours can just hear your cat pipping, tiny little pip pip meows..that is what Holly does, sounds like she upset but just twittering at the birds..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Melanie Hungerford said...

Such nice, bright colors and I love how you changed the orientation of the sketch, lloks great that way! Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge!

Cynthia said...

Fun slimline design and die cut, Lisa Lynn.

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card with that beautiful bunny, Lisa.
Thanks for joining us at Cheerful Sketches.
xxx Margreet

Deborah Wheeler said...

such a pretty Spring card, Lisa. Thanks for sharing your 'blooms' with us at the Alphabet Challenge. Deborah DT

Mike Garlick Burnley Football Club said...

Great designs! Well done!

Loose Stitches said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Loose Stitches said...

Such a beautiful creation Lisa! I am ready for Spring!
Crafty Hugs, Sherry xx
Loose Stitches and Unraveled Threads

Alan Curtis said...

I want to share with you all here on how I got my loan from Mr Pedro who helped me with a loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when I applied for the loan when things were getting rough with my business. Mr Pedro granted me a loan without delay. Here is Mr Pedro, email/ pedroloanss@gmail.com.