Thursday, April 14, 2011

Admitting to addiction

My husband did some grocery shopping a couple weeks ago and he bought some Jolly Time Blast O Butter popcorn to try.  Since he has cancer and has lost quite a bit of weight he needs the calories; however, the rest of us do not.  It tastes WONDERFUL and just like the movie popcorn!  My daughter and I are now addicted.  I find that I am buying several boxes each week at the grocery store.  It is so bad that my daughter went to school today with a baggie of green grapes and popcorn for snacks.  She popped the popcorn in the morning at 5:30 which I'm surprised didn't wake my husband up from the sound and the smell.  Next week I'll have to make her a card with the image I have from Karen's Doodles with the girl eating popcorn and put it in her backpack as a surprise.  There............now I feel like I went to confession, but I don't know that I will give up my addiction just yet.



Patterned Paper:  DCWV - Mariposa
Cardstock:  DCWV - Mariposa, Recollections, Bazzil, Core-dinations Glitter
Stamp:  Just Rite - 3 1/4 Birthday Celebrations
Ink:  Memento, black tuxedo
Spellbinders:  Small standard circle, small circle scalloped
Scallop:  Quic Kutz
Bakers Twine:  The Twinery - Cappuccino
Ribbon:  Michael's
White thread

Challenges:
Mojo 186
JUG-Head Happy Birthday Elise
Just Rite

2 comments:

Elise said...

GORGEOUS, gilded and GREAT! What a LOVELY, lovely assembly of spectacular images and material! Yeowza! THIS is ONE fabulous birthday card! Thank you SOOOOOOOO very much for sharing it with the JUG-HEAD b-day celebration! From the {old gray mare} herself, I say, THANK YOU! Stunning work! Yee Haw!

Anonymous said...

Lisa- JustRite Friday Challenges are back by popular demand starting on Friday August 12th.
Hope you will have time to join in the fun.

Kellie Fortin