Friday, April 22, 2011

It's here!

Today is my son's birthday, I just can't believe that he is 15 years old.   There are times that life seems to pass by too quickly.

My little skunk
Trevor with my one year old nephew


My Mother's birthday is coming up in a few weeks and I plan to give her a few of my cards.  I joke with her that when I call she seems to be attending funerals of friends or neighbors.  So my cards for her is to include some sympathy cards.  Here is the card that I made for the Monochromatic Challenge for "There She Goes".


Patterned Paper:  Making Memories, Crate
Cardstock:  DCWV, Core-dinations, Recollections
Stamp:  There She Goes - Dance
             Just Rite - Sympathy Nested Sentiments & Verses
Spellbinders:  Eyelet Circle, Small standard circle
Brad: Recollections
Embossing Folder: Cuttlebug
Ink:  Memento, rich cocoa & black tuxedo

Challenges:
There She Goes - Monochromatic


Patterned Paper:  Jillibean, DCWV
Cardstock:  Bazzil, Recollections
Stamp:  Kraftin' Kimmie - Gabrielle
            Verve - Kind Words
Ink:  Memento, black tuxedo
Spellbinders:  Large Petite Oval, Large Petite scalloped oval, Heart
Lace: Wrights
Bling:  Recollections

Challenges:
Kraftin' Kimmie - Bingo
(Die Cuts - Lace - Bling)

Can You Handle This - Navy, White, & Red
http://colorthrowdown.blogspot.com/2011/04/color-throwdown-138.html



Patterned Paper:  Basic Grey - Hopscotch
Cardstock:  Paper Company, Bazzil, Recollections
Stamp:  Pixie Dust - My Little Lambs
Lace:  Wrights
Spellbinders:  Grand standard circle
Flowers:  Prima & Recollections

Challenges:
Pixie Dust:  Spring
Basic Grey - Easter/Spring  http://basicgreychallenges.blogspot.com/
Cute Card Thursday - no text       http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/
Color Q  http://colourq.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Deb said...

Beautiful cards, love your 'skunk' photos too!
Many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
Happy Crafting, Debxx

Liz's creative corner said...

Aw thanks for joining us at Basic Grey, with this cute card, love the image, hugs Liz xx