Friday, April 8, 2011

You Slay Me

Since Kraftin' Kimmie has a challenge to use stripes, I thought this was the perfect stamp to use since Dexter has stripes on his chest and stomach.

I posted my second card later. I thought I was having a migraine that was lasting for over a week; however, after doing sinus rinses 2-3 times a day, I began to wonder if I had an infection.  I went to the doctor the other day and it was confirmed that I have a sinus infection.  I think that was was the inspiration for this card since I used all the colors that I have seen come out of my sinus in the past few days - gross I know, but true.  It is getting better, and the headache has improved.


Cardstock:  Bazzil, Paper Company, Recollections
Stamps:  Kraftin' Kimmie - Dexter the Dragon
              Hero Arts - Stripes
Ink:  Tim Holtz - Distressed peeled paint
Border Punch:  Martha Stewart
Baker's Twine
Bling:  Studio 18
Spellbinders:  Large standard circle, Grand label #4
Sentiment on the inside from TLC for Dragon Sentiment


Challenges
Kraftin' Kimmie- Stripes
All that Scraps - Anything Goes


Patterned Paper:  Prima - Paisley Road
Cardstock:  Bazzil, Recollections
Stamp:  Verve
Ink:  Memento, black tuxedo
Embossing label: Cuttlebug
Bling:  Kaiser
Ribbon:  Michael's
Flower:  Recollections
Scallop:  Quic Kutz

Challenges:
Mojo Sketch 185
Color CQc #79  http://colourq.blogspot.com/2011/04/colourq-challenge-79_05.html

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Super fun cards! I really like the second one;) Thanks for playing at CQC this week!

Unknown said...

Your cards are both so pretty, Lisa! Love the bold colors.. Thanks for playing along with Mojo Monday!