Tuesday, April 12, 2011

What a wonderful surprise

Awhile back I won a challenge with Bearly Mine to receive a prize from Wild Orchid Craft's which is located in England.  It has been almost a month, and today it finally arrived.  I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised that they squeezed quite a few flowers in the box.  I sent them a thank you to let them know how excited and pleased I was with this gift, and I had to stay up to make a card using the flowers.



Patterned Paper:  DCWV-Taj Mahal, TLC
Cardstock:  Bazzil, Core-dinations, Recollections
Stamp:  Some Odd Girl - Flower Girl Mae
Sentiment:  My Favorite Things- Pure Innocence - Beach Bum
Circle Punches:  EK Success
Spellbinders:  Small standard Circle
Flowers:  Prima & Wild Orchid Crafts
Embossing Folder:  Cuttlebug
Bling:  Kaiser

Challenges:
Some Odd Girl - Clean and Simple
The Sweet Stop Sketch
Cute Card Thursday - Tropical  http://cutecardthursday.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Cards By MI said...

Such a darling card and how great that your prize finally reached you. Hope you'll enjoy it.
Love n hugs
Marie DT at Bearly Mine

Dawn Easton said...

Oh my....she's a cutie pie!!! Fabulous card! Thanks for playing along with us at the Sweet Stop!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Congrats on your Wild Orchid win. Your card is so sweet!! Thanks for playing with us at The Sweet Stop!!