Saturday, April 23, 2011

It is almost here

Spending time with family is wonderful, but sometimes it splits you going in different directions.  We are going to have a celebration on Saturday with my family so that we can celebrate on Sunday with my husband's family.  So later today we will be heading 110 miles north and coming back so that tomorrow we can head 75 miles south.  That's how we will have to hop for this holiday.


Patterned Paper:  Moxie
Cardstock:  Bazzil, Core-dinations, Recollections
Stamp:  Mo Manning - Cotton Candy
Sentiment:  There She Goes - Sentimental Greetings
Ink:  Memento, black tuxedo
Brads:  Recollections
Border Punch:  Fiskars
Tickets:  Tickets to Go
Button:  Favorite Finds
Twine:  Stash

Challenges:
Mo Manning - Circus
Colour Create - Pink, Blue, & Brown

5 comments:

Pat said...

Hi Lisa Lynn...what a darling card!! This little "Cotton Candy" is the sweetest little image! And your coloring is so pretty!! I tell ya, this is the best DP...I've never seen it but I may have to go shopping for it! LOL!! It's delightfully fun!! Love the button & twine embellishments...I have a ton of twine and raffia and always forget about using it...I quite like the look, tho! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Mo's! Pat Frank

Dorcas said...

Hi Lisa! Gorgeous card! I like how you made the cotton candy dark and sticky at the base, so true! Brilliant! I’m so glad you got a chance to play with us for the Carnival Hop at Mo’s!
Hugs,
Dorcas
Ps) if you haven’t already done so, you might want to sign up for my “no strings attached” blog candy. (top of sidebar), open til May 13.

Lisa said...

Adorable project! Thanks for joining us at Mo's Challenge this week!

Di said...

Oh How fabulous this image is just gorgeous!
Thankyou for joining Colour Create
Hugs Di xx

Sharon said...

Such a gorgeous image Lisa! I love that Cotton Candy or Fairy Floss as we call it in Australia!
Your paper is a perfect match too - All the Fun of the Fair in your Card :)

Thanks for joining us at Colour Create for the Pink, Brown and Blue Challenge.

Sharon x