Thursday, September 15, 2011

Amanda's turning 19

My daughter will be turning 19 next week on the 20th.  I made a card for her using the Monique stamp from Kraftin' Kimmie which the challenge was to use one of your first stamps.  I bought this stamp for her naturally because she is a dancer.  The sketch is one that the lines remind me of the slots in the pit of the stage for the band.  My husband has conducted many musicals/shows so you can tell where my mind is seeing these things.



Patterned Paper:  Pebbles
Cardstock:  Bazzil, Core-dinations, Recollections
Stamp:  Kraftin' Kimmie - Monique
Ink:  Memento, black tuxedo
Sentiment:  Verve
Brads:  Paper Studio
Flowers:  Recollections
Glitter pen:  Sakura jelly roller

Challenges:
Saturday Sketch 172
Kraftin' Kimmie - One of your first stamps



Patterned Paper:  Pebbles
Cardstock:  Core-dinations,  Paper Cuts, Paper Company, Recollections
Stamp:  My Favorite Things - Lil' Pumpkin
Ribbon:  Michael's
Flower:  Recollections
Bling:  Recollections

Challenges:
MFTWSC37
All that Scraps - Fall

4 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

What fun cards Lisa! Love the shimmery detail! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

Unknown said...

These are both darling, Lisa! Thanks for joining us at CR84FN!

Marie said...

What a jazzy card. Bob Fosse would love it. Thanks for playing along at CR84FN

Deborah Frings said...

Fabulous cards - both so lovely. I adore the dancing girl - so lovely and sparkly too!! Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!