Saturday, September 3, 2011

She's there

She is there, and unfortunately when I left her she looked like the dog in this card....a lost puppy.  Her words were, "Don't leave me Mom, I don't have any friends."  Even though we went out to eat with her roommate's family, and they seem to get along great.  My parents actually came to help with the move so they took her back to her dorm room so I left from the restaurant; otherwise, I think she would have cried.  I left a card on her dresser and I shoved one in her underwear drawer when I was unpacking a box for her.  Her Dad left early in the afternoon, but she is more my girl. It was raining so hard while we were moving it was a real mess that I didn't get any pictures so I feel horrible about that.  The girls did a nice job setting up there room.


Patterned Paper:  Basic Grey: Indie Bloom
Cardstock:  Bazzil, Core-dinations, Recollections
Stamp:  Karens Doodles - Basset Girl
Sentiment:  Verve
Ink:  Memento, rich cocoa
Spellbinders:  Grand Circle, Grand Scalloped Circle
Flowers:  Wild Orchid Crafts
Embossing Folder:  Sixxiz

Challenges:
Karen's Doodles - Sketch
Basic Grey - Celebration

3 comments:

Shelby said...

Wonderful card and you colored up this sad pooch oh so well!! Thanks for joining us at Karen's Doodle Sketch challenge this week, good luck and hope you'll join us again this week

Shelby

Anne said...

Cute as a button, she's one of my favourite of Karen's images.
Thanks for playing along with our sketch challenge and good luck
Anne x

Karenliz Henderson said...

Very cute card! Love the bassett hound! Good luck with your daughter in school. Mine has graduated in May and living on her own starting her career!