Thursday, September 1, 2011

Four months

I can't believe it is September 1st already.  My son starts is first day of High School.  It is to be a muggy and humid day around 93 degrees today so it is hard to think of the fall weather that is heading our way.  I made this Christmas card since I feel I'm already behind with the holidays coming around the corner.  I did some paper piecing of the stocking of this Bugaboo image.




Patterned Paper:  Bearly Mine - Paper Lace, Bearly Mine- Christmas Joy, Snowflakes - Red
Cardstock:  Core-dinations, Recollections
Stamp:  Bugaboo- Stocking Bear
Ribbon:  JoAnn's
Twine- Stash
Brad:  Paper Studio
Stickles: Ice
Spellbinders:  Large & Small Circles
Flowers:  Recollections & ornament
Border Punch:  Martha Stewart

Challenges:
CPS Sketch 130
Bugaboo: Paper piecing and warm colors
Create Colour Challenge: Kraft, red, and white
Ribbon Carousel: 2 spools, red ribbon & twine

7 comments:

Carla S. said...

This is so cute, Lisa Lynn! I love the sweet image and the pretty details! Thanks for playing along at Card Patterns this week!

sgc said...

Cute card! Love the paper piecing. Hope your son had a great start to his high school times. Thanks for playing in the Bugaboo Challenge.

Min said...

This is just adorable - love the sparkle! =) Thanks so much for playing along with us this week for the Catch The Bug "Warm Colors and Paper Piecing" Challenge with Bugaboo Stamps!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min
http://kayminkreations.blogspot.com

Cheryl said...

Adorable card!

~Cheryl~
** Stop by my blog to check out my Halloween blog candy!**

Sylvia said...

Such a lovley card. Love the papers, the colouring and design.
Thanks for playing along with us over at Colour Create.
Sylvia

coldwaters2 said...

This is so lovely that image the design and flowers look super thank you for joining our challenge at Bearlymine.
Hugs
Lorraine x

tiggertastic said...

smashing layout
Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

Designing for:
Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs , Kenny K and My Time To Craft