Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Husband's birthday

On Friday it will be my husband's birthday.  I guess I'm on a roll with Mo Manning images, but I think this one is hilarious.  The sentiment is from TLC and I added glossy accent to the balloon.  I did ask my husband what his favorite color was when I was doing the image and he said "blue" so that is what he got for the balloon.




Patterned Paper:  Sweet Shoppe - Dream Big; My Mind's Eye
Cardstock:  Bazzill; Recollection
Stamp:  Mo Manning - Yeehaw
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - Aging Def
Border Punch:  Fiskar
Pearls:  Recollection
Glossy Accent

Challenges
The Sweet Stop - Sketch 214
613 Avenue Create - Ch. 23 Celebrations
Crafty Sentiment Designs - Project for a male
Perfect Sentiments Challenge - PSC82 For a special male
Tammy's Scrapin Corner - Ch. 66 Manly Card
Inky Impressions Challenge - Ch. 111 Birthday or Anniversary

9 comments:

Cynthia said...

This is fabulous, Lisa Lynn! Great take on this week's sketch and the sentiment is perfect. Thanks for playing along with The Sweet Stop!

Vicky said...

A lovely card, thank you for joining us at Inky Impressions this week

hugs Vicky xxx

Penny said...

Wonderful take on the sketch! Really love that fun image & sentiment! :^) Love your coloring, the gloss on the balloon, the papers, and the edge cut. :^)
Hugs, Penny

Purple Card Lady said...

Lisa, what a fun card! I love how you added gloss to the balloon. FAB work!

Stephanie said...

This is great, love the sentiment. Thanks for playing along at The Sweet Stop.

Ceal said...

fun card! Thanks for sharing with us at The Sweet Stop, hope to see you again soon!

Anonymous said...

Hello, I check your blog regularly. Your story-telling style is witty, keep doing what you're doing!

Take a look at my site :: chronic kidney failure - -

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

What a great masculine creation and love the sentiment! Thanks so much for playing this week at Crafty Sentiments and Inky Impressions:)

Jackie said...

Darling creation, perfect for Father's Day or any guy card! Thank you for joining us this week at the Crafty Sentiments Designs Challenge! I hope you play along with us again soon!

Jackie, Crafty Sentiments Designs DT