Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Wishing you Happiness

It seems like I haven't posted in so long.  With having my step-son visit my schedule has been off, then we celebrated my husband's birthday and had a family picnic besides Father's Day so there has just been a lot going on.  I finally got a chance to make a few cards.  One that I have been wanted to use is a sentiment from TLC.  I used the colors for this weeks Dynamic Duos.



Patterned Paper:  American Craft; DCWV
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollection
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - Wishing You (see above for direct link)
Spellbinders:  Small and large Circle
Ribbon:  Michael's
Flowers:  Recollection
Embossing Folder:  Sizzix

Challenges
Viva la Verve - VLVJUNE2013
Dynamic Duos - Ch. 57
Cupcake Craft Challenges - Ch. 247 Let's Get Inspirational
Glitter 'n Sparkle - Ch. 37 "3"  (3 Flowers, 3 banners)

4 comments:

Penny said...

Love that color pairing! Very dramatic! Great take on the sketch, too! :^)
Hugs, Penny

craftygranny said...

what a stuning card. Love the colour combo. Thanks for sharing with us at glitternsparkle hugs trisha x x

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

I like the sentiment you used and how you lined up all your elements. Thanks for playing Dynamic Duos this week!

Rebecca Hoy said...

Lovely sentiment, thanks for playing along with my challenge at Cupcake craft challenge, Rebecca x