Tuesday, April 23, 2019

Aging

I needed a masculine birthday card and I used a sentiment from TLC, Create.  I thought that I was making a current sketch for the Atlantic Heart Sketch, but I was over a week behind....oops.  I used some bright primary colors for this card.



Patterned Paper:  Basic Grey
Cardstock:  Bazzil
Die:  My Favorite Things

Challenges
Aud Sentiment - Ch. 225 9th Birthday 
Paper Shelter - Ch. 379 Birthday Card
Seize the Birthday - Ch. 163 Anything Goes 
QKR - Ch. 344 Anything Goes

10 comments:

Margreet said...

This is a great masculine card. That sentiment is hilarious, but true.
xxx Margreet

Chris said...

It's a brilliant masculine card Lisa, great sentiment and fabulous papers, it's a lovely sketch too...shame about the timing!
xx

Sherri said...

Just adorable! I'm in love with this cute image! Beautifully crafted and designed! Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede





1

TaeEun said...

This is a cheerfully designed birthday card! The bright stars go with the fun sentiment so well together! Thank you so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card love the B.paper and brilliant sentiment
carol x

Lola said...

Perfect masculine card - colors and layout. I like the addition of the stars and great sentiment. I too have messed up on challenges/dates - but hey, still inspirational right?

KT Fit Kitty said...

Ha! I love this! What an awesome sentiment! Great sketch, papers and stars too!

Fikreta said...

its super nice!

flossbite said...

Brilliant card. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.
Good luck!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Great advice and card Lisa :)
Faith x