Sunday, April 28, 2019

Totally Completely Amazingly Brilliant Son

Last Monday it was my son's 23rd birthday and I made him this Impossible Card and used a stamp from Sweet 'n Sassy.  The sentiment is from TLC, Create.  This was my first impossible card. My son is "very picky" because he has made cards with me when he was younger so he has high expectations and now wants something unique or something that I don't make for just anyone.  He liked the distress oxide ink so I was happy.  My daughter will appreciate anything and saves them all so does he, but he is vocal and criticizes me.





Patterned Paper:  My Mind's Eye
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollections
Stamp:  Sweet 'n Sassy - Landscape Silhouettes
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - Totally Amazing Son
Gems:  Paper Studio
Distress Oxide Inks

Challenges
Word Art Wednesday - Ch. 384-385 Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Ch. 241 Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Ch. 579 Brads, sequins or gems
Dragonfly Dreams - Include an animal
Penny's Paper Crafty - Ch. 427 Anything Goes

9 comments:

Lisa said...

Happy belated birthday to your son!! This is so amazing!! The design is fabulous and I love the beautiful image!! Nothing for him to criticize on this card - it's sunning!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

KT Fit Kitty said...

Wow, Lisa Lynn, I think he definitely loved this one! He has high expectations but you've met and exceeded them with this gorgeous card! Let him try to figure it out, it's an impossible card haha! It's gorgeous and also masculine at the same time! I love it!

Margreet said...

Pfew, what a releive that your son approved your impossible card....lol.
I love your card and you made a great background with the distress inks.
xxx Margreet

Chrissy said...

FABulous card Lisa Lynn..I love the stamp with the deer and trees and the beautiful background sky..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Nancy Soetaert said...

Lovely unique possible/impossible card!
Great work and awesome sentiment!
Nancy

Fikreta said...

this is stunning!
love it!
hugs

crafty-stamper said...

No wonder your son loved the brilliant card I love this fold and beautiful scene
Carol x

Lola said...

I bet he gives "constructive" criticism with love :) And he's going to love this card. Such a lovely background, and I want to try that fold sometime soon as well.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

This is a totally completely amazingly brilliant card, I LOVE the colours and the image a Super design - he HAS to love it.
Faith x