Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Mom I'm Awesome

Welcome to Shona my new follower.
Today is New Release Day at Catch the Bug and this cutie is Flower Pot Seeker and the funny sentiment is from TLC, Create. This is last weeks Sketch Saturday, but I loved it with this image. I can't wait to see my Mom's reaction to this sentiment, lol.



Patterned Paper:  Paper Studio
Cardstock:  Recollection; Bazzil
Stamp:  Bugaboo - Flower Pot Seeker
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - Mom I'm awesome
Ink:  Memento
Spellbinder:  Large petite ovals
Ribbon: Michael's

Challenges
Word Art Wednesday - Ch. 384-385 Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Ch. 242 Anything Goes
Allsorts - Wk 517 Mother's Day / Feminine
Crafty Catz - Ch. 459 Anything Goes with optional sentiment


11 comments:

Lisa said...

Haha!! That sentiment makes me laugh!! She's so adorable!! I love the colors, too!! What a fun card!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Andrea W said...

The layout looks great and I'm loving the sentiment.

Chrissy said...

Adorable new release image Lisa, she is adorable and I wish I could see your Mum's face too when she reads this card..lol..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lola said...

Yes that is a great sentiment! She will love it. But it's all true right? Great card and cute peeker.

Wendy L said...

Super card for our Feminine theme, thank you for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

brenda said...

What a sweet image and such pretty colours, thanks so much for joining in with our 'Feminine' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Aunty Sue said...

Brilliant card and image thanks for sharing at crafty catz

crafty-stamper said...

Really cute image and great papers but brilliant sentiment-love it
Carol x

Mummylade said...

Really pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts and good luck in the challenge.

Fikreta said...

so lovely card!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Beautiful colours and a beautiful sentiment, I suspect she loved it .
Faith x