Friday, April 19, 2019

Happy Birthday Slugger

Today it's Friday Freebie at Catch the Bug.  I can't believe another week has come and gone and that we have gone past the tax day.  Today for my card, I used JB Baseball and a hand written sentiment. So get this cutie this week for the young and old guys.




Patterned Paper:  My and my Big Ideas
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Core-dinations; Recollections
Stamp:  Bugaboo - JB Baseball
Pens:  Copic Spica; Sakura Jelly White Pen
Punch:  EK Success
Baseball:  Dress it Up

Challenges
Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 - Ch. 158
Word Art Wednesday - Ch. 382 - 383 Anything Goes
Dream Valley - Ch. 200 All about bears
Crafty Sentiments - Just for the Boys
Dragonfly Dreams - Include an animal

13 comments:

Chrissy said...

He is so cute the little slugger..great sketch to follow, fabulous card Lisa..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Joy Wilson said...

Cute card! I love that image and need to create with it soon! I love your baseball papee! You always have the cutest creations! Happy Easter to you and your family!
Hugs, Joy

Pat K said...

So cute and I love the baseball design paper. Happy Easter Lisa-Lynn xx

Lisa said...

It's so adorable!! I love the slugger bear and the baseballs you added!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Chris said...

Such a cute little slugger, love the design, that's a great sketch Lisa! Hope you have a fabulous Easter Weekend
Chris
x

Margreet said...

Great card with the slugger bear. I also made a card with that sketch (will post it around 26-4).
Happy Easter weekend.
xxx Margreet

KT Fit Kitty said...

What a great sketch, Lisa Lynn! Love your cute little bear - I just snagged this freebie! Gorgeous card for a male!

Beatriz said...

Great card! Thanks for join us at Crafty Sentiments Design. Beatriz DT

Kathie said...

Love your card Lisa, this is a great image goes perfectly with my sketch. Your papers and embellishments are perfect. Hope you had a wonderful Easter.
Great card as always and thanks so much for joining us this fortnight over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.
Hugs
Kathie SSW2~DT

Shelly Schmidt said...

How awesome! This is a great sketch and I love this cute image smack in the center!Wonderfully done!!!

Lin said...

Cute image. Love the sentiment.

Thanks for sharing in our 'Bears' challenge at Dream Valley.

Lin
Dream Valley

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

He is adorable. Love your take on this fun sketch. Thanks for playing along with us this fortnight at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2. AJ DT SSW2

anne said...

Oh Lisa, this is soooo cute, I love those brads. Thank you for playing along with us at SSW2.
Anne SSW2 DT