Sunday, April 21, 2019

Mojo Sending you a little prayer

I needed to get a sympathy card made, and I thought that the Mojo sketch would work perfectly for this. I used a sentiment from TLC, Create.  I wanted to distress my papers with ink and with the Tim Holtz distress tool. So then I added some bling and a flower to added a little chic.
For those of  you who celebrate....Happy Easter!






Patterned Paper:  My Mind's Eye
Cardstock:  Recollections
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - Sending you a little prayer
Ink:  Distress - Old Paper
Bling:  Recollections
Flower:  Recollections
Tim Holtz Distress Tool
Divine Twine

Challenges
Mojo Sketch - Ch. 513
Word Art Wednesday - Ch. 382- 383 Anything Goes
CHNC Patterned - April
Sparkles Monthly - Flowers or Religious
Cute Card Thursday - Ch.578 Flowers

12 comments:

Dawn Phillips said...

Sympathy cards are so hard to do. This is just so lovely. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenge. Love Dawn x

Chris said...

This is ac beautiful Sympathy card Lisa, it is such a lovely design and the soft colours are perfect.
Chris
x

Pat K said...

Beautiful sympathy card..lovely soft colours and design. xx

Deb said...

Beautiful sympathy card!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
Debxx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful sympathy card Lisa
Carol x

Margreet said...

Love the papers and your distressing. Gorgeous card. We had a Easter brunch with my mother, daughter and SIL. Enjoyed it. Tomorrow I will go to Noor&Zo, a scrapshop, where there will be workshops and demonstrations.
xxx Margreet

Lisa said...

Sympathy cards are so hard to make. This one is so elegant and beautiful!! I love the papers you used!! Happy Easter!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Fikreta said...

Its very beautiful card!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a lovely card. So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Love your card centered around the wonderful sentiment! Very pretty chic look with the edging and flower- such pretty colors together!

Basslady said...

a wonderful sympathy card!

thank you so much for playing along with us at sparkles monthly!

hugs and kisses from germany ,
Silvi xoxo

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is a beautiful sympathy card, Lisa Lynn. I love your layering and distressing, and the bling and flower are perfect!