Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Black Cats Prowl

Today at Catch the Bug is Humor Me Wednesday and I made a card using Cute Halloween Set 2 and a sentiment from TLC, Create and this is to celebrate Black Cat Day which is on October 27th.  Now, I only have Siamese cats, but years ago we used to have a solid black cat. Which used to freak me out when I would wake up and she would be standing next to me staring at me. She was soft and beautiful, but could not get along with the Siamese.





Patterned Paper:  Carta Bella
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Core-dinations; Recollections
Stamp:  Bugaboo - Cute Halloween Set 2 (see above for direct link)
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - Black Cats Prowl
Flower & Spiders:  Recollection
Ink:  Memento - Tuxedo Black

Challenges
Always Fun- Ch. 133 Something Scary
Your Next Stamp - Ch. 125 Trick or Treat
Your Peaceful Garden - 2019 Cat Lovers Blog Hop
Show us your pussy cats - Ch. 47 Meow-loween
Crafty Animals - Ch. 31
Sweet Stampin' - Feature a Creature



10 comments:

ike said...

A gorgeous card. Great card layout and I love how you coloured the kitty.
I had a gorgeous black cat, who I bought with me here to Greece. She lived until she was 21 years old :-D
Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.

Hugz
IKE =^..^=

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Chris said...

Beautiful card,Lisa, lovely papers and layout- the sentiment banner is fabulous, although I do think that sweet little cat looks more like 'curl up on the lap cat' than a prowler!!
xx

KT Fit Kitty said...

Aaaw, your black cat is a beauty! Your Halloween card is so cute, such an adorable image and great papers! I like the sentiment too! So happy to see you at the Cat Lovers Hop, my friend!

Michelle said...

A really gorgeous card - I love the cat on this - Michelle x

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and cute cat not scary at all.We have two cats and the female Millie is all black and very quiet unless she has her eyes open looks just like a shadow lol
Carol x

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wonderful card!!! That black cat staring at you when you wake up- that would be a challenge for me!!!

Chrissy said...

Very cute card Lisa, love the black cat and the spiders and card design..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Fikreta said...

so cute card!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

A wonderful contribution to our challenge this week! Too cute and oh so perfect for our 'Feature a Creature' challenge this week at Sweet Stampin'. Thanks for joining in the fun with us! Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT

Lisa J said...

Cute card. Thanks for playing along with us t Crafty Animals. Lisa DT