Friday, October 25, 2019

Autumn is in the air

Today at Catch the Bug is Friday Freebie and for my card is Scarecrow and a sentiment from TLC, Create.  With the temperatures dropping and having to turn the heat on...my skin has been dry so I feel like it is scratchy like a scarecrow.  So I feel that I look like this image, lol.



Patterned Paper:  My Mind's Eye
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollections
Stamp:  Bugaboo - Scarecrow (see above for direct link)
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - Autumn is in the air
Hemp:  MayArts
Pearls:  Recollections
Die:  My Favorite Things

Challenges
Word Art Wednesday - Ch. 410-411 Anything Goes
CIC - Ch. 481 Fall theme
Papercraft - Ch. 48 Fall
Sparkles Monthly - Ch. 121 Forever Autumn
Creatalicious - Ch. 173 Anything Goes with optional Autumn/Halloween

11 comments:

Margreet said...

This week we didn't need to turn the heat on as the temperature is still lovely. But I understand what you feel with your skin. I feel sometimes too.
So you coloured your selfportrait beautifully and made a fab card with yourself...lol
xxx Margreet

Chris said...

Cute image and beautiful colouring, your scarecrow is a real little cutie-even if he is itchy and scratchy!
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Our heating is on cold and heavy rain not stopped all day!-Love your self portrait and waving back lol
Carol x

Indy's Designs said...

This is so cute! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations!
Hugs,
Debbie

Dawn Phillips said...

Very pretty card. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly Challenge. Love Dawn x

Chrissy said...

So very cute Lisa, great papers and background..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Rhodidodi said...

What a lovely, sweet little card you have made. Thank you for joining us at Creatalicious Challenges.

KT Fit Kitty said...

Yes, the heat does a number on my skin too. I go through a lot of handcream! Very cute fall card! Love all the patterned papers!

Karen Letchworth said...

This is beyond adorable, Lisa Lynn. That scarecrow is just about the cutest thing, and I love the colors and textures on your card as well. Great job, as always.

I use A LOT of the Vaseline w/ Cocoa Butter (it's the Vaseline with the brown lid). My skin just drinks it up, and it really does help. I apply it to the backside of my hands, and rub the backsides together so that my palms aren't greasy. As you know, we can't have grease on our cards. LOL

Thanks also for sharing this in our challenge at Word Art Wednesday. I'm so grateful for your (blog) friendship and super appreciative that you share your amazing cards with us. Hope your week is happy and blessed.

Karen

Catrin Goodwin said...

such a sweet card - I love that image! Thank you for joining us with Creatalicious hope to see you again! Good luck x

Helen said...

Really cute design, Lisa.

Thanks for joining us at the Sparkles Challenge Blog.

Helen x