Wednesday, October 2, 2019

Coffee take me away

Today at Catch the Bug is Humor Me Wednesday and September 29th was International Coffee Day. For my card I used the image, Morning Coffee and a sentiment from TLC, Create. Truly there are days I feel like this because I stay up too late working or posting my cards. I know that I can do auto-post, but then I forget to come back and submit them into the challenges that I post.  My real job gets in the way of my crafting, lol.  I colored the clear portion of the coffee pot in with the Sakura jelly glitter pen to give it a wonderful finish.






Patterned Paper:  Sweet Shoppe 
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollections
Stamp:  Bugaboo - Morning Coffee (see above for direct link)
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - Coffee take me away
Ink:  Memento - Rich Cocoa
Sakura jelly glitter pen
Flowers:  Recollections
Border punch:  Martha Stewart

Challenges
Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
CHNC Patterned - October
Crazy 4 Challenges - C4C504 Drinks
Creative Knockouts - Ch. 317 Anything Goes
As You Like It - Favorite Style CAS or FAF & why (FAF, white space freaks me out, I love patterned paper and then can have it match my image. I enjoy filling space with embellishments.)
Crafty Catz - Ch. 476 Anything Goes

17 comments:

Nancy Soetaert said...

nice done on your coffeecan! Great fun card!
Nancy

Margreet said...

Brilliant card with great coloring (love the coffe can) and pretty DP!
xxx Margreet

Chris said...

Brilliant! That could so be me!!! I'm a bit of a coffeeholic and have been known (in the past) to drink a whole potful in one sitting then not be able to sit still for the rest of the day! I don't do it any more, not a good habit!
Still love my coffee though! Brilliant colouring, the pot looks great, and a lovely design.
xx

Andrea W said...

The sentiment describes most days for me! Great choice of colors and I love the pretty papers you used. Fun card!

Sheryl said...

Hi Lisa Lynn, you are the entry before me in the Crafty Catz challenge and I'd just like to say I love your card.
Hugs Sherylx

Michelle said...

Really lovely card Lisa Lynn - but I'm definately more of a Tea drinker lol - Michelle x

Lola said...

Great mix of papers and I really like the added glitter/glaze to the pot. I'm in the same boat as you - my job often gets in the way of my life :)

Chriss America Real said...

This card made me laugh! I agree with you I feel like I need to do this to get through the day .

I have started posting on Monday Wednesdays and Fridays because I just couldn't keep up with it anymore .

Hugs,

Chriss

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous card and image Lisa love the sparkle on the coffee pot
Carol x

aussie aNNie said...

haha love this

tilly said...

a lovely fun card, I need that coffee lol, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge
Tilly

Julie Temple said...

OMG that was me this morning!! She's GREAT!! Love the paper and flowerd you used with her too!

Hugs,
Julie

Gina said...

What a nice touch in your coffee can! I am also a coffee drinker! Gina

Dawn Frost said...

I think we all need a big POT of coffee AND a cleaning lady so we can craft, lol! Like that's going to ever happen but we can dream!

Fikreta said...

its super great!

cass said...

Great card, love all the layers. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

Zw@@n said...

Beautiful card, Lisa Lynn. Fun image! Gorgeous papers/colours and great design. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma