Sunday, October 6, 2019

Hope your birthday is a SMASH

I have a couple of birthdays coming up and I just didn't think that the cards I had in my stash were fitting....so I am making a few for the upcoming dates.  I have a co-worker that can be sweet and yet goes out throwing axes.  So a flower card was not acceptable or anything frilly.  So this is what I made for her...just have to decide on which color to give her, lol.  The stamp is from Lawn Fawn, Year Seven.




Cardstock:  Stampin' Up, Bazzil; Recollections
Stamp:  Lawn Fawn - Year Seven (see above for direct link)
Ink:  Memento - Tuxedo Black
Challenges
Seize the Birthday - Ch. 175 Anything Birthday with optional topping of Geometric shapes
Word Art Wednesday - Ch. 406 - 407 Anything Goes
Color Throwdown - Ch. 563
Crafty Calendar - October Colors of Autumn or Halloween
AAA - CAS Ch. 150 One Layer with optional twist of Autumn

11 comments:

Chrissy said...

I have never smashed one of these but would love to..FAB card Lisa..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Shelly Schmidt said...

Fun card, sounds like a perfect fit for your co-worker! Love both sets of the colors you have created!!! Adorable image!!!

aussie aNNie said...

Two cuties.x

Chris said...

Lovely clean design and bright happy colours...wow, fancy chucking axes about for a hobby, sounds like a great way to let off steam, don't think I'll take it up though...I'm totally uncoordinated and have no sense of direction...
xx

crafty-stamper said...

WOW throwing axes for a hobby sounds great tbh lol love the stamps and both colourways
Carol x

Margreet said...

Super fun card(s) for your co-worker, Lisa.
xxx Margreet

Jane said...

Fun cards! Love the bold vibrant colours. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.

Broni said...

Super cute cards!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Color Throwdown!

Fikreta said...

These cards are cute!

Sue said...

Such a fab card and thanks for joining us at Crafty Calendar hugs Sue x

LucieGCards said...

Oh my! These cards are so much fun! So bright and cheery! A belated thanks for playing along in the AAA CAS Cards one layer card/autumn challenge!