Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Rusty Tractor

For my Dad's birthday I also made some cards for my children so they could give them to their Gramps.  So my daughter chose one with a vintage tractor which is perfect for my Dad who is a retired farmer who belongs to an Antique Tractor Club. I don't even know where the sentiment is from I just found it in my stash with all my papers so I used it.  I did some distressing with ink as well as a Tim Holtz distressing tool. The stamp is something that I have had forever from Deep Red, called Rusty Tractor.



Patterned Paper:  American Crafts
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollections
Stamp:  Deep Red - Rusty Tractor (see above)
Ink:  Memento - Rich Cocoa
        Distress - Old Paper
Tim Holtz distress tool
Spellbinder:  Pennant
Bling:  Paper Studio

Challenges
Allsorts - Wk 539 from Boys to Men
Sweet Stampin' - Distressed
QKR - Ch. 365 Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - Ch. 399 Anything Goes
Crafty Friends - Ch. 119 Special Occasion

12 comments:

Nancy Soetaert said...

Lovely stamp, this old tractor! Nice card with this paper, sunny on the yellow card!
Nancy

brenda said...

A perfect masculine card for your Dad, my own Dad would have loved that as well as I can remember tractors just like that on our farm, many thanks for joining in with our 'Boys to Men' theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

kReN said...

Love this image and your project! Thanks for joining us at the QKR Stampede Challenge this week! Follow me at https://afourthlife.blogpost.com

Chris said...

Fabulous stamp teamed with beautiful papers, a perfect masculine make Lisa.
xx

Chris said...

So pleased you chose to join us at Sweet Stampin' thanks for playing along Lisa
xx

Margreet said...

Lovely stamp and a fab card. Would be great for my SIL who works at John Deer (tractor firm).
xxx Margreet

Kathleen said...

A really great image and papers also like the font of the sentiment. Thank you for joining our 'Boys to Men' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous masculine card Lisa love the vintage tractor
carol x

Ellibelle said...

What a great masculine card! Love the tractor!
Thank you so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge!

Lola said...

Perfectly masculine! And men and their tractors right? I have a few in my family as well. Happy birthday to your dad!

Dawn T said...

What a delight. Perfectly distressed. Thanks for playing along with us at Sweet Stampin' Challenge,

Sammy said...

What a fab card! I'm sure your dad will love it! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x