Saturday, February 1, 2020

Rose tag sending you a little prayer

If you are looking for the card posted on the Catch the Bug site for today it's here.
So I was a little overwhelmed with work, and I posted my cards on the wrong dates. So the card that I told them I was going to post today I posted early, argh. So deep breath.
Today at Catch the Bug starts a new challenge and it's a Anything Goes Challenge. And for this card I used Tags Rose Bud Tag and a sentiment from TLC, Create.  I made the sentiment on a banner where is tucked the tag in so it can be removed so that the tag can be used as a book mark if  the person would want.



Patterned Paper:  Bearly Mine (retired)
Cardstock:  Core-dinatioins: Recollections
Stamp:  Bugaboo - Tags Rose Bud Tag (see above for direct link)
Sentiment:  TLC, Create
Die:  My Favorite Thing
Divine Twine

Challenges
Word Art Wednesday - Ch. 424 - 425 Anything Goes
QKR - Ch. 383 Anything Goes
Penny's Paper Crafty - Ch. 463 Anything Goes
Watercooler Wednesday - Ch. 256 All about occasions (sympathy)
Aud Sentiment - Ch. 243 Anything Goes with a sentiment

12 comments:

Chris said...

The lovely rosebud tag is perfect on this pretty card Lisa, as always a beautiful sentiment, I like the fact that the tag can be used as a bookmark too, great idea.
xx

Margreet said...

Great idea to 'hide' the tag partly. Lovely rosebuds.
xxx Margreet

Andrea W said...

The sentiment is wonderful and I love the rose paper. Very pretty!

KT Fit Kitty said...

I don't know how you do it all, Lisa Lynn, but I'm glad you do. This is such a pretty image and gorgeous papers! I hope you have a great weekend, my friend!

Heidi Weaver said...

Wow, Lisa, I love the way you've combined those pretty patterned papers. They compliment your tag and those roses so beautifully. Great sentiment, too. Thanks so much for sharing with us for our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful tag, love how the rosebud is so pretty.

Chrissy said...

Beautiful delicate card Lisa..lovely.

Luv CHRISSYxx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card Lisa -John has had two bad night and I am shattered so one card was made last minute -go to post and Have used the wrong image -so am sitting this one out but I have the March one ready made lol
Carol x

Saphron said...

The removable tag to use as a bookmark is so clever!! I love your design. Stunning card!
Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's, and good luck with your entry! :)

~ DT Saphron
Lemon Biscuit

Cynthia said...

Been there, done that! This is a lovely card and bookmark. Hope you get to slow down and play!

jenny Ginger Ninja Crafts said...

Beautiful card, I love your roses tag with the rosebud background, perfect! Thanks for entering the Aud Sentiments Challenge
Jenny (DT Team)
https://gingerninjacrafts.wordpress.com/

Fikreta said...

beautiful card!