Sunday, February 16, 2020

Easter Bunny Time

Today at Catch the Bug is a new Stella Says Sketch and for my card I used Cute Easter Rabbit and a sentiment from TLC, Create.  This image I colored a long time ago and it was sitting in a drawer on my desk so I'm glad that I was able to fussy cut it and use it.  I felt like the stores....Valentines is over and now I have my Easter creations out, lol. Actually since it's been so cold and we are going to have it warm up for a day or two just to get MORE SNOW! I want to go into hibernation until this season is done. The white background is dry embossed with little flowers which doesn't photograph well when I live in an igloo, haha.  Just wish that I could ship some of this wet stuff to my friends on the other side of the world. Have a great day!





Patterned Paper:  Heidi Swapp
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollections
Stamp:  Bugaboo - Cute Easter Rabbit (see above for direct link)
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - Easter Bunny Time
Die:  Sugar Pea
Border Punch:  Martha Stewart
Embossing Folder:  We Are Memory Keepers

Challenges
Watercooler Wednesday - Ch. 258 All about occasions
Creatalicious - Ch. 181 Anything Goes with optional embossing
Cute Card Thursday - Ch. 621 CAS
QKR - Ch. 385 Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner - Ch. 204 Add a heart

16 comments:

Chris said...

Cutest bunny, pretty papers and a great layout. The white background gives it such a clean fresh look.
Hope it warms up for you a bit Lisa, hopefully not too long until spring!
xx

Michelle said...

A gorgeous bunny, lovely papers and a great take on the sketch Lisa Lynn - Michelle x

Barbara Godden said...

What an awesome sketch and you did it proud, Super cute bunny, great card, I think I need to play with this sketch. With only grandsons and great grandsons I need more masculine bunnies.

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I Love the rabbit and your cute sentiment, lovely papers too. I've also caught up but sorry not commented on your other fabulous cards, always with humour and great thought gone into them Lisa.
Sorry to hear about the snow, we could do without the rain coming across the Atlantic from the States, though as kind of you to send it. LOL. Keep warm safe and dry.
Faith x

crafty-stamper said...

REally cute card and bunny Lisa -hope it warms up for you soon but don't you worry about us we have no need of your snow lol
Carol x

Margreet said...

Love your Eastern card with this cute bunny.
You learned me a new word: hibernation. Had to look it up and I think you must do it, so the snow cannot bother you any more.....lol.
Don't send your wet stuff this way, please.
xxx Margreet

Chriss America Real said...

This card is super cute! I can't skip over St. Patrick's Day because my hubby's family is Irish and they always have a big celebration.
Hugs,
Chriss

KT Fit Kitty said...

Very cute, Lisa Lynn! The bunny is adorable! I don't make many Easter cards any more so I enjoy seeing them! Maybe I'll make a few this year, who knows?

Shelly Schmidt said...

Adorable card- love the sweet bunny! So very fun!

aussie aNNie said...

awww so cute, love this bunny card.x

Dawn T said...

What a simply adorable Easter bunny. A really sweet card. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday this week.

MiamiKel said...

Lisa this is just precious! Love the card design! I can't believe Easter is going to be here so soon!

Andrea W said...

Such a sweet card!

Fikreta said...

its so sweet card!

Deb said...

Such a pretty card!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
Debxx

Lola said...

Great mix of colors and papers! This combo is perfect for Easter time. And I don't think it's ever too early to create for the next holiday.