Wednesday, February 12, 2020

What the CLUCK?

Well I really was trying to do some cleaning, but ended up making a card. I had some items that have been in a drawer in my desk forever. The image is actually from Doodle Pantry (which is retired...Farm Critters Barn) and the sentiment is from TLC, Create.  I just thought that they were perfect for this weeks Sketch Saturday so I put them to use.  I dry embossed the background and found some fabric washi tape.






Patterned Paper:  American Crafts
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Core-dination; Recollection
Stamp:  Doodle Pantry - Farm Critters & Barn (retired)
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - What the cluck?
Punches:  EK Success
Spellbinder:  Eyelet Circle
Die:  My Favorite Thing
Embossing Folder:  Sizzix
Divine Twine
Washi Tape:  Recollections
Flower:  Recollections

Challenges
Crafty Catz - Ch. 492 Anything Goes with optional embossing
Cute Card Thursday - Ch. 620 Anything Goes
Double Trouble - Ch. 49
   Thing 1 Repeat Use circles
   Thing 2  Use Your Stuff - Ch. 391 Critters
   Thing 3 Critter


13 comments:

Lia said...

A great card which makes me smile!
Lia xx

aussie aNNie said...

Cool clucker here.x

Janette said...

Love your fun card, thankyou for sharing with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

Chris said...

Cute and fun card Lisa, great use of the sketch. Making this was SO much more fun than cleaning!!
xx

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Lisa, adorable card and interesting sentiment; but don't forget you have met our requirement for entry at our Double Trouble Challenge "Again and Again" because you have repeat items (circles) on your fun card...our link is on our partner's challenge post at Use Your Stuff. So, what the cluck, please join us.

creationsnz said...

A great chicken card and a great laugh with that sentiment. SO glad you shared with us at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies, CarolG

Fikreta said...

That's wonderful card.

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Lisa, thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

crafty-stamper said...

Great fun card and senitment love the little chook and embossed background
Carol x

KT Fit Kitty said...

This is so cute, Lisa Lynn! Love the chicken and funny sentiment! Ever since the Bugaboo farm challenge, I just love farm-style cards! And I wish Doodle Pantry was still around; I loved her images!

Lola said...

You're so funny. I have the opposite problem: I try to make a card and I end up cleaning.

I'm a big fan of Doodle Pantry. Love your card.

Cynthia said...

Great take on the sketch, Lisa Lynn. Of course, I love your chicken!

Melanie R said...

Wonderfully humorous card, Lisa! The gingham design works perfectly with the "chicken wire" background and the nicely colored hen to establish a "country" feel. Thank you for playing along at Double Trouble #49.