Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Wishing you a TUB FULL of fun!

Today at Catch the Bug it's a New Release or a old image is added to the new store. Today we have Rottweiler Bath and I have a sentiment from TLC, Create. I made my background with Distress Oxide inks. I added some sequins.
My son just got a 7 month German Short Hair pup on Sunday so I am a Grandma again!



 Colt 2/17/20

Colt with his brother

Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollections
Stamp:  Bugaboo - Rottweiler Bath
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - Tub full of fun
Spellbinders:  Small and Large Petite Ovals
Sequins:  Stash
Ribbon:  American Crafts
Inks: Distress Oxides - Broken China, Peacock Feathers, Faded Jeans, Salty Ocean

Challenges
Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 - February Ch. 177
Crafty Animals - Ch. 35
Make My Monday - Ch. 116 Critters
Always Fun - Ch. 150 Animals
Your Next Stamp - Ch. 132 Create Your Own Background
Word Art Wednesday - Ch. 426 - 427 Anything Goes

13 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

Aaaw, your son's new puppy is so cute! And your card is adorable! Love your gorgeous inky background! Such a cute image!

Andrea W said...

Such a fun sentiment on your card and the new grand puppy is adorable.

Chris said...

Congratulations Grandma! You have the cutest new Grandpup!
Beautiful card, cute puppy and lovely design, the inky background is gorgeous.
xx

Fikreta said...

so adorable card!
lovely dog!

Margreet said...

Our cards have alsmost the same background....twins???? That sentiment is just fun.
Love your coloring of the Rottweiler.
Congrats on being grandma again...lol.
xxx Margreet

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous background and love the cute image,congratulations on your gorgeous new grandpup
Carol x

aussie aNNie said...

Colt is so so cute. Love your oh so awesome puppy card, one for Colt? xx

Michelle said...

Aawww how cute is the new puppy - congrats on being a Grandma again!! Your card is so sweet and I love the bright colours you have used - Michelle x

Lola said...

So cute and wonderful background. Adorable pup pictures too.

Chrissy said...

Congratulations grandma..and I love your sweet card with that adorable pup having a bath..Colt is adorable too..and you will always have a place to stay if you ever come over..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Gina said...

Beautiful card with the dog in the bathtub and lovely puppy! Love the spots in his coat ! Congratulations grandma ;)

Kathie said...

Congratulations Grandma on your new baby. He's a very cute baby at that, you'll be up for babysitting duties soon. I love your card Lisa it's so much fun and I won't tell my family that your son got a dog as they will want one next, they're always on to me about a dog, but I know what will happen both away at University and it will be me as a caregiver. I don't think so.....
What a great take on my sketch thanks so much for sharing them with us over at Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2 and good luck.

Hugs
Kathie SSW2~DT

Sue - said...

A lovely image for a dog lover! Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday.