Monday, February 10, 2020

Valentine Greetings Vintage card

I have an image from a freebie site from many years ago and I didn't save who the maker was. I distressed the edges as well as distressed the edges of my paper.  This reminds me of my Grandmother who I miss greatly. She always gave such vintage looking cards and had doilies at her home.


Patterned Paper:  Authentique
Cardstock:  Bazzil
Stamp:  Unknown
Doily:  Wilton
Divine Twine
Flowers:  Recollection
Tim Holtz Distress Tool

Challenges
Crafty Cardmakers - Ch. 250 Love is all you need
Double D - Hearts
Aud Sentiments - Love/Valentine with sentiment
Dream Valley - Ch. 218 Love
Always Fun - Ch. 149 Love/Valentine
Creative Craft Cottage - Ch. 126 Add a Heart
Allsorts - Wk 558 Add a Heart
Sweet Stampin' - All you need is love
Word Art Wednesday - Ch. 424 - 425 Anything Goes

15 comments:

Cynthia said...

This is precious, Lisa Lynn. Love the sweet vintage image and distressing.

Linby said...

Just love that image and you put the elements together beautifully. How nice that you created a reminder of your Grandmother too.
Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.
Lynn x
DT

Margreet said...

By distressing you gave this lovely card a great vintage look!
xxx Margreet

Chris said...

A beautiful vintage style card Lisa, Such a sweet image...reminds me of story book illustrations when I was a child! Lovely design with the doily and flowers.
xx

Martina said...

I love amazing vintage style, Lisa Lynn. The card is very nice.

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous vintage style card and such a sweet image Lisa..sheez,I used to dress like that so I'm vintage..lol..

Luv CHRISSYxx

KT Fit Kitty said...

Your vintage card is gorgeous, Lisa Lynn! Such a sweet image! Sounds like your grandmother gave you some beautiful cards! I miss my grandparents as well.

Darlene said...

Just precious Lisa ... love these vintage images! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Hearts’ challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.
Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Kathleen said...

A super vintage image and a lovely background with the papers and flowers. Thank you for joining our 'At least one heart' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous card Lisa and love the beautiful vintage image and gold doily
Carol x

Ellibelle said...

I am loving this vintage themed valentine, so nicely done!
Thanks so much for joining in at Allsorts challenge this week!
Ellibelle's Corner

Pat K said...

Beautiful vintage image and gorgeous design. Love the gold doily...so pretty. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin. Pat K xx

Fiona said...

Such a nostalgic feel to this card - thanks for sharing at Sweet Stampin this week.

Judy Woodland said...

Such a sweet card, I love the vintage look. Great take on the Mood Board, thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Double D Challenge. Hope we see you back again soon!!
Judy~ DD DT
{Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!!

crafty said...

Super cute card. Thank you for joining in the Crafty Cardmakers Love is all you need challenge.
Mary