Monday, May 4, 2020

Have a wheelie great birthday!

Today is my Mom's 70th birthday and we were planning to have a party for her this past weekend, but due to the way that things are....it is postponed. My Mom and Dad are best friends so I thought this was a great image for her and for the AI challenge.  It reminds me of my daughter's dog that could be with them. They are active and always on the go so this staying at home is hard for them.



Patterned Paper:  My Mind's Eye
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollections
Stamp:  Art Impressions - Enjoy the Ride
Ink:  Memento - Tuxedo Black
Stickers
Ribbon:  Offray
Spica Copic Markers

Challenges
Art Impressions - Ch. 281 Best Friends
Pearly Sparkles - Ch. 51 Add a ribbon and/ or bow
The Paper Players - Ch. 489 Make You Smile
Your Next Stamp - Ch. 138 Lots of Layers 

14 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous n fun card and love everything on here.xx

Chris said...

What a fabulous card you've designed for your Mum Lisa! I love the image - such fun and beautifully coloured, great papers and a fabulous bow! Hope she has a lovely, happy day!
xx

Margreet said...

What a gorgeous, funny card for your Mom, Lisa. Great coloring!
Congratulations by the way! Too bad you can't celebrate together.
xxx Margreet

AgnieszkaM said...

I wish to get this card on my birthday. I love it!!! It's so funny and colourful.

Hazel (Didos) said...

Happy Birthday to your Mom, Mine is 70 this year too. Love her card and Im sure you will have a super get together once the lockdown is over and its safe to meet again, Love Hazelxx

Debi said...

Love that image! Super card.

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous fun image and great colouring-gorgeous bow too-Happy birthday to you Mum-my 70 th this year too-OMG lol
Carol x

BożenA said...

:-) Your card is so cute and fun. I love this joyful couple of cyclists
xx

Fikreta said...

wonderful card!

Stef Perry said...

Your card definitely brought a smile to my face and a giggle! This AI image is one of my favs! Terrific card for your Mom and hopefully you'll have a chance to celebrate together soon. Wonderful coloring and color combo works so well for this fun card. Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Paper Players this week!

Cynthia said...

This is adorable, Lisa Lynn! I'm sure your Mom will love this. Congrats on your AI win!! Woo-Hoo!

cass said...

Fun image and card. Thanks for joining us at Pearly Sparkles this month for our "Ribbons and/or Bows" Challenge.

Ann Schach said...

What a fun card! It will definitely bring a smile to your mom's face...it certainly did mine! This image is a hoot, and you colored it perfectly! Thank you for sharing with The Paper Players this week!

cass said...

Wonderful, fun card. Thanks for joining us at Pearly Sparkles this month for our "Ribbons and/or Bows" Challenge.