Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Have a TOADally unFROGettable day!

Today I have card that I made for fun since I enjoy using the Mo Manning images. I have a stamp that I got as part of the Patreon Program.  It's a cutie called Beau. And my sentiment is from TLC, Create.  I dry embossed the background and followed the sketch for Mo's challenge for this month.  I just had to make it monochromatic.




Patterned Paper:  Core-dinations; Paper Studio
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollections
Stamp:  Mo Manning - Beau
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - Have a TOADally unFROGettable day
Ink:  Distress - Mowed Lawn & Distress Oxide - Broken China
Spellbinders:  Small and Large Circles
Flowers: Prima and Recollections
Embossing Folder:  Darice
Stencil - My Favorite Things

Challenges
Mo Manning - Ch. 291 Sketch (see above) with Mo Manning image
the Paper Girls - Ch. 200 All about Boys
Crafting Happiness - Ch. 49 Anything goes with optional for the kids
The Creative Crafters - Ch. 28 Anything Goes
Crafty Catz - Ch. 506 Anything Goes with optional twist Outdoors
Penny's Paper Crafty - Ch. 471 Anything Goes



18 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Just adorable lovely card....gorgeous image.xx

Chris said...

That's gorgeous Lisa! I always love a Mo image and this one is delightful! Great use of the sketch too, a beautiful card.
xx

Michelle said...

This is a gorgeous creation with lovely details Lisa Lynn and the sentiment is perfect for this image - thank you for joining us this time at Penny's Creative Crafty and good luck - Michelle x

Fikreta said...

wonderful card!

Fikreta said...

wonderful card!

Margreet said...

Beautiful card Lisa. Great coloring and I love the sentiment!
xxx Margreet

Michelle said...

Your card is so cute and fun. Unfortunately the use of blue disqualifies your entry for the Shades of Green challenge. We hope to see more of your creations in future challenges real soon!

Glenda Atkins said...

What a wonderful card, great take on the sketch and I love your colour choices! Have a great day and happy crafting.
hugs
Glenda

Nancy Soetaert said...

lovely card!
Nancy

crafty-stamper said...

Gorgeous monochrome card love the fabulous image and great sentiment just been to see if I could get it but couldn't find it!
Carol x

Aunty Sue said...

This is adorable thanks for sharing at Crafty catz this week

Billie A said...

Oh your card is so sweet. Reminds me of my sons catching frog - and crawl dads.. Fun papers and added flowers. The sentiment is sweet. Thanks for sharing over at Crafty Catz.

BDCraftsMore said...

This card is absolutely adorable!!!
I just love it!!
This is Brian from Penny's Challenge Blog's DT, and I thank you for entering our challenge :)

Chrissy said...

What a little cutie Lisa, fab colouring and loving the green..gorgeous cute card.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Saphron said...

Oh this is just wonderful!!! I love the colour scheme, and that sentiment is frog-tastic!
Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's, and good luck with your entry! :)
~ DT Saphron
Lemon Biscuit

Grenouille Greetings said...

A wonderful card, Lisa Lynn! Love your colouring and all those rich green tones! The flowers are a very pretty addition too! Thank you for playing along with our sketch challenge at Mo's this month. Stay safe!

Alex (PinkCraftyMama) said...

Adorable image and great pun!
Thank you so much for playing along at The Paper Girls Challenge.
Looking forward to seeing you again next time.
Love Alex
PinkCraftyMama
Paper Girls Challenge DT

Pat said...

Hi there, Lisa Lynn!!! Wow! This is completely adorable! I love the bright greens...and your sentiment is perfect{!! So happy to see your gorgeous creation at Mo’s Challenge this month!
Hugs, Pat Frank