Friday, May 29, 2020

Three Cheers

Well I had to make a few more coffee cards to complete the Coffee Hop.  This is from an older Verve digi set from years ago. I made the background by blending distress oxide inks on some watercolor paper. I tried to keep it in stripes for a red, white and blue effect.



Cardstock:  Recollection
Watercolor Paper:  Stratham
Stamp:  Verve digis
Distress Oxides:  Salty Ocean & Candied Apple
Stars:  Darice

Challenges
Mojo Monday - Ch. 537
Cute Card Thursday - Ch. 636 Stripes
Krafty Chicks - Ch. 509 All occasions
Polkadoodles - Wk 22 Anything Goes
Love to Craft - Ch. 46 Anything Goes


13 comments:

Billie A said...

Wonderful card Lisa. I love the fun tiny cups and red white and blue theme. Great background paper and the star is perfect.

New Creations said...

Great Patriotic feel on it!

Chris said...

Well, here I am with my coffee again and what do I see? ...another fabulous coffee themed creation from you :)
xx

Lady Joyful said...

Really fun design!

Margreet said...

Fun card and a fab background!
xxx Margreet

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love the red, white and blue design you made.

Holly AKA KopyKat said...

So cute and I love this sketch.

Elizabeth said...

Love all the coffee cups! Julee Tilman had the best coffee stamps.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So fabulous! Love that background and of course, the Vervey goodness!

crafty-stamper said...

Great background and love the coffee cups
Carol x

Deb said...

So amazing, love the background!
Many thanks for joining us at Cute Card Thursday this week!
Debxx

Fikreta said...

ITs wonderufl!

Tangii said...

I just love that stamp set! Such a fun patriotic card. Thanks for playing along with the Krafty Chicks challenge, hope to see you again!