Saturday, May 2, 2020

Stella on quarantine

Today starts a new challenge at Catch the Bug and it's the first Saturday so it's an Anything Goes Challenge. For my card, I used the image, Stella Summer Blocks - 5 o'clock and I got special permission from the owner Jodie to alter the sentiments.  Then I computer generated my own.  I did two cards.  I have some friends who need encouragement during this time so I am hoping that this help.




xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



Patterned Paper:  Bo Bunny 
Cardsock:  Bazzil
Vellum:  Paper Studio
Stamp:  Bugaboo - Stella Summer block - 5 o'clock (see above for direct link)
Sentiments:  Computer generated
Drink Die:  Paper Smooches
Glossy Accents
Flower:  Prima
Punch:  Martha Stewart
Ribbon:  Michael's
Border Punch:  Fiskars

Challenges
Word Art Wednesday - Ch. 436 - 437 Anything Goes
Pearly Sparkles Challenge - Ch. 51 Add a ribbon and/or bow
Crafty Catz - Ch. 504 Anything Goes
Watercooler Wednesday - Ch. 269 Anything Goes
Krafty Chicks Challenge - Ch. 505 Anything Goes
Paper Smooches - Anything Goes


19 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Poor Stella what a life, fab fun card.x

Margreet said...

Love both your cards with great colouring of Stella and the pretty papers. Your own-made sentiments are hilarious.
xxx Margreet

KT Fit Kitty said...

OMGoodness, Lisa Lynn! I LOVE your first sentiment! Could you please ask Jodie to re-release it with your sentiment? I can think of a couple people who would get a real kick out of it! So funny!

Chris said...

Both brilliant Lisa...you have a very wicked sense of humour, love those sentiments just perfect for Stella!
xx

Pat K said...

Fabulous sentiments for Stella...these will definitely cheer up your friends. Love your sense of humour Lisa Lynn...well done.. xx

Hazel (Didos) said...

These are so funny, what great sentiments you have added. Very Topical. Love the bright colours too, Hazel xx

crafty-stamper said...

Absolutely brilliant cards and sentiments-think we might need a pamphlet on our bin too lol Before this started I never realised how much I touch my face!!!
Carol x

Chrissy said...

Ha ha ha...two great crads Lisa, they made me laugh, poor old Stella.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Aimeslee Winans said...

wHAT? We have to get permission to put our own sentiments on a card? I'm guessing that's because you are on her design team? LOL, this is why I would never make it, well one reason why. I cannot make gorgeous cards at near the same rate that y'all do! <3 Your cards are perfect! Love them both and the one you made your sister too! XOX

Cynthia said...

Both cards made me chuckle, Lisa! Gotta love Stella!

Janette said...

Thankyou for making me laugh with your wonderful cards, the sentiments are fabulous, so glad you shared with us at CraftyCatz this week.x

Dawn T said...

What a fun these two cards are. I really love them both. The sentiments are so funny. Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday this week.

Gina said...

Soo funny these two cards ! Hihi ! Creative regards, Gina

Helen said...

Ha! ha! Ha!! What a great laugh these cards are, Lisa! Love the fun image and the super fun sentiments! So perfect for the moment and sure to brighten anyone's day!! Well done!! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Watercooler Wednesday. Take care!

Shelly said...

hahaha...these are such fun cards! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Smooches Challenge! :)

crafty-stamper said...

Hi Lisa just popping back to say-Thank you for joining us at Pearly Sparkles
Carol DT x

Pia S said...

These are brilliant! Hilarious! They sure will bring out a smile from the recipients and all who visit your blog.

Fikreta said...

so great cards!

Glenda Atkins said...

Absoultly hilarious. Do you mind if a case the theme? I laugh every time I look at it. I will give you credit for the inspiration.
hugs
Glenda