Friday, May 1, 2020

Not me, but someone

I have a co-worker who is struggling with the Co-vid virus and all the precautions. She suffers from OCD and then having this added is just too much. But trying to give her a card is difficult because she won't open it. So I thought that I would email it to her. Tim Holtz has the Snarky Cats, which fits her personality. So I made a CAS card with a stencil and some doodles.



Cardstock:  Recollections
Stamp:  Tim Holtz - Snarky Cats (see above for direct link)
Ink:  Memento - Tuxedo Black
       Distress Oxide - Broken China
Stencil - Crafter's Companion
Marker:  Zig

Challenges
AAA - CAS game Ch. 164 One image inspired by TV (My cat from Hell)
Dream Valley - Ch. 224 Our 4 Legged Friends
Show us Your Pussycats - Ch. 52 Furrything Goes/Meowy Easter
Krafty Chicks  - Ch. 505 Anything Goes
little red wagon - Ch. 547 White (or any color) Space
Tuesday Throwdown - Ch. 456 Add a Doodle
Watercooler Wednesday - Ch. 269 Anything Goes

16 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Fun furry card.x

Margreet said...

Love this fun cat and the great wording!
xxx Margreet

crafty-stamper said...

This is absolutely brilliant Lisa love the snarky cats and fabulous sentiments
Carol x

KT Fit Kitty said...

Haha, I love it! I hope your friend will be okay.

Jane said...

Now that's snarky! Fab card though. Thanks for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Keep safe, stay and craft instead!

Chris said...

Hilarious! Love the design too! I've just bought this stamp set Lisa, it arrived today so thanks for the inspiration!
xx

A.Rose said...

Can’t go wrong with Tim Holtz! Great card!!! Thanks for joining us at AAA Cards.

Imke said...

Oh what a FUN card, Lisa Lynn ! I bet your friend will love it.

Thanks for joining us @ Little Red Wagon this week and i hope to see you back again soon. Stay safe and healthy these times !

Imke ~ MY CRAFTY PLACE

Chrissy said...

Another fun and super cute card Lisa, this o ne made me giggle too as I sometimes think my cat says this to me under her breath..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lori Turner said...

LOL..that's awesome Lisa, I'm sure she will love it! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this week xoxoxo

Michelle W said...

Oh what a fun card, love that sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday.

Andrea W said...

Oh... I love this! The sentiment is definitely snarky and your stenciling looks wonderful.

Fikreta said...

oh I love this card!
so great and fun!

ike said...

Such a brilliant, funny card and a great idea to email her a card :-)
Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats Challenges.
Hugz
IKE =^..^=

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Created by Kath said...

Great snarky card! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges! Kath-DT

N-Eva said...

Cute card with pretty colors! Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valley Challenges!
Neva DT