Thursday, August 16, 2018

You are the Jingle in my Bells

I just love this sentiment from TLC, Create, and I thought that it worked perfectly with an image from Beccy's Place.  I think it is hilarious that goose with an attitude wearing bells.  I just added some real ones.  The paper is also from TLC, Create.  This was just a fun card and I like make non-Traditional colors.




Patterned Paper:  TLC, Create - Silver Bells Paper 2
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollections; Core-dinations
Stamp:  Beccy's Place - Grumpy Goose
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - You are the Jingle in my bells
Ink:  Memento - London Fog
Divine Twine
Border Punch:  Fiskars
Embossing Folder;  Cuttlebug
Punch:  EK Success
Bells:  Creativity
Enamel Dots:  Paper Studio

Challenges
CHNC - Ch. 398 For a lady
Sweet Stampin' - Christmas in August
CRAFT - Ch. 479 Christmas

14 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

FABULOUS, Love this image, which I have and a great card...

Margreet said...

This is one of my favourite image of Beccy's Place...great what you did with all the bells.
xxx Margreet

Sammy said...

Haha, love it! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous fun card and love the attitude goose and the added bells
Carol x

Chrissy said...

This one " Quacked " me up..What a fun card Lisa..

luv CHRISSYxx

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin, good luck!!! Amy DT

Beccy said...

Oh, I love that sentiment Lisa Lynn, how fabulous! The little silver bells are a wonderful embellishment for this cranky fellow, and I also like the addition of the snowflakes. Great colour scheme too.
Cheers,
Beccy

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

A FABULOUS card, love the bells and the Goose with attitude. great background.
Faith
x

Margreet said...

I'm back again with my hat on of Cheerful Sketches to thank you for entering our challenge!
Good luck!
xxx Margreet

Fikreta said...

so cute and fun!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, Lisa Lynn! This is so cute! Love the fun sentiment! Gorgeous sketch too!

Joanna M. said...

I LOVE the colors on your card and that sassy goose is just darling!

jolanda creatief bijtje said...

mooie grappige kaart
bedankt voor het mee doen
groetjes jolanda bongers
dt cheerful sketches

Andrea W said...

That goose image is very sassy! I really like how you added the jungle bells and snowflakes for detail.