Friday, August 31, 2018

Only my sock monkey understands me

Today at Catch the Bug is Friday Freebie and it's a cutie...Bug Monkey Blocks and I used a sentiment from TLC, Create.  I made a Twisted Pop up Card as a 3.5" X 5" Notecard.  This is the first time that I made this layout, which was a lot of  fun.  I have a few monkeys in my life that I can give this to, lol.






Patterned Paper:  Across the Miles
Cardstock:  Recollections
Stamp:  Bug Monkey Block
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - Sock Monkey Understands
Flowers:  Prima
Brads:  Paper Studio & Recollection
Ink:  Memento - Rich Cocoa

Challenges
Crafty Friends - Ch. 91 Animals/Birds
Di's Digi Designs - Fancy Folds
little red wagon - Ch. 461 Old or New Trends
Word Art Wednesday - Ch. 350 - 351 Anything Goes
Penny's Paper Crafty - Ch. 395 Anything Goes

14 comments:

Margreet said...

love the twisted popup card....those monkeys are too cute.
xxx Margreet

Andrea W said...

It's always fun to try a new layout and I really like your twisted pop up card.

Fikreta said...

its super great card!
hugs

Lisa said...

This is so absolutely adorable!! The monkeys are too cute!! I love the design and the sentiment!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Chrissy said...

Your little sock monkey is so cute Lisa and I love your fancy fold..

luv CHRISSYxx

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous pop-up card and love the cute monkeys and sentiment
Carol x

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliant card and the images are so cute...thanks for birthday wishes.

Chris said...

Wow that's a fabulous fold Lisa! The monkeys are adorable! Love this card!
Chris
x

Imke said...

I can´t find out your old or new trend but it´s a fun card.

Thanks for joining us @ Little Red Wagon this week and i hope to see you back again soon !

Imke MY CRAFTY PLACE

Joanna M. said...

Your monkey image is fantastic and I REALLY like your twisted pop up card. I would have never have known that this was your first. It really looks professional
~Jo

Michelle said...

Great job on the pop up card! And the colors are perfect for this image :)

Thanks for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Hope to see you again soon :)

CraftyNatalie said...

Fun creation. Thanks for joining us at Penny's this week.

Shelly Schmidt said...

This is soooo adorable!!!

Pat K said...

Really fun card Lisa Lynn Love the pop up for these adorable monkeys. xx