Saturday, August 11, 2018

Another year old? Bummer!

Well my Dad's birthday is in September and we give each other a lot of teasing.  And, he really gives me grief about having too many craft supplies, well duh what card maker doesn't??? However, then when I make something he pays attention on how I assemble it or the details.  So this year, I made this AI card with the shaker component, which will impress him.  He also likes lots of color, so that's why I went with the bright colors instead of neutrals.  I also made the envelope with the switch in the shirt/sign colors.








Patterned Paper:  Paper Studio
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Paper Studio; Recollections
Stamp:  AI - Bummer Set
Ink:  Memento - Tuxedo Black
Divine Twine
Border Punch:  Fiskars
Button:  My Favorite Things
Embossing Folder:  Cuttlebug
Shaker Component - AI
Spellbinders:  Large Circles

Challenges
Art Impressions - Ch. 238 Card and envelope
Word Art Wednesday - Ch. 346 - 347 Anything Goes
The Male Room - Ch. 91 Birthday
Allsorts - Wk 480 - 481 From Boys to Men
little red wagon - Ch. 458 Get (inter)active

18 comments:

Crystal Schneider said...

Very cute card! Love the matching envelope. Thanks for playing along at Art Impressions.

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh, this is so fun!! What a fabulous card for your Dad!! The colors are beautiful!! The inside makes me LOL!! Love it!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

aussie aNNie said...

Fun wobble card Lisa, just have to have a chuckle over this one...brilliant

brenda said...

A great masculine creation and fun as well, many thanks for joining in with our 'Boy's to Men' theme at Allsorts challenge.

B x

Fikreta said...

its super great and fun card!
hugs

KT Fit Kitty said...

He will love it, Lisa Lynn! Such a cute card - I love bright colours too! Great wobble feature!

Marilyn said...

This is so cute and fun and I know your Dad is going to love it. I also like the way you decorated your envelope... the complete package!

Margreet said...

Your dad will absolutely love this wobble card in those fab colors! Your inside of the card and the envelope are gorgeous too!
xxx Margreet

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous fun card Lisa love the bright colours -the wobble and the great sentiment
Carol x

JanR said...

Tee hee! What a fun card. I adore the sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Wei said...

How cute! Love the interactive element in side the card! Thanks for playing along with us at The Male Room for the Birthday challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.

Chrissy said...

Ha ha..what a great card Lisa..FABulous.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Rocky said...

That really made me chuckle, love the sentiment inside! Thank you for sharing such a fab card with us at The Male Room.

Joanna M. said...

I love making wobble cards. I really like the plaid paper you used too ... manly but also super pretty! Great card Lisa!

Lola said...

LOL, he's going to love it. And I'm sure if you went into his crafty place (maybe a garage), you'll find too many tools! So no one can give us crafters a hard time :) I haven't tried these types of stamps, but they sure look fun. And Happy Birthday to your Dad!!

susiestacey said...

Great fun card.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts 'Boys To Men' challenge and good luck x Susan x

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this card, so much humour in it, I may even pinch that idea for a card myself! If I can remember LOL
Faith
x

Monika Skinner said...

Your card made me smile! Love the little wobble bit. Thanks so much for playing along at The Male Room. Good Luck! 😊