Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Winter Snowman

Today at Catch the Bug it's New Release day or an image has been added to the new store that was from the old store.  Today we have Snowman Winter.  I added Stickles to the snow areas and some bling to the snowflakes. And I went with a traditional red and green...I know shocking since I do prefer non-traditional colors.  Welcome to Claudia, my new follower, if you leave a comment with your blog address I will follow you too.




Patterned Paper:  Paper Studio
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollections; DCWV
Stamp:  Bugaboo - Snowman Winter (see above for direct link)
Stickles
Bling:  Recollections


Challenges
CHNC - Ch. 461 Anything Christmas with optional make your own background
Cardz 4 Galz - Ch. 108 Something beginning with "S" (Snowman, snowflakes, stickles, spots)
Cute Card Thursday - Ch. 605 Sparkles
Winter Wonderland - Merry and Bright
Sparkles Christmas - Make us laugh
The Cutie Pie Challenge - Ch. 140 Anything Goes as long as it's cute

17 comments:

Jackie T said...

Hi this is a gorgeous card. I love that snowman he is so cute. Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland Challenge Blog for the current challenge the theme is “Merry and Bright” and the sponsor is Sherry West. Hugs Jackie (DT)

Margreet said...

Love the snowman in those traditional colors with the gorgeous background papers. The stickles and bling is a nice addition.
xxx Margreet

Chris said...

It's gorgeous Lisa, beautifully coloured snowman, great design and I LOVE the traditional colours!
xx

Chriss America Real said...

Awww that's so cute!
Hugs,
Chriss

Heather said...

What a cutie - and the trimmest snowman I've ever seen, lol. Very cute, and excellent coloring - perfect shading! Thanks so much for playing at Sparkles!

crafty-stamper said...

Love the cute snowman and great papers
carol x

Lola said...

Lovely in traditional colors! I too like non-traditional colors as well. And I really like your little touch of shine/glitter.

Pat K said...

Gorgeous card Lisa Lynn. Love your paper choice for this great image. xx

Fikreta said...

adorable card!

KT Fit Kitty said...

Love this, Lisa Lynn! Such a cute image and I love your snowflakes and patterned papers! What a great sketch too!

Debbie Mageed said...

Aw, your snowman is wonderful! I really love the bright, cherry colors you used for this seasonal card. Thank you for playing with us at the Cardz 4 Galz Challenge.

Pia S said...

I’ve always loved a traditional red and green Christmas card. Although lately I’ve opted for red and aqua, new if this year for me.
Great take on the sketch challenge, good looking papers and a perfectly colored and glittered up image.

Debbie said...

Loving your fun card. It sure made me smile. Great image and the design is fab, perfect for our challenge over at Sparkles Christmas. Good luck. Hugs Debs DT xx

aussie aNNie said...

Fab new release Lisa, am just back from holidays so catching up. Great card and colouring.xx

Gina said...

Wonderfull and bright coloured card ! Love your snow man with his letters! Gina

Sarah said...

Thank you for sharing this lovely cuteness with The Cutie Pies!! Sarah DT

Cazro said...

A fabulous seasonal card. Thanks for joining in with us at Cardz 4 Galz. Caz. DT.