Friday, October 4, 2019

Sorry you had a "crappy" day

Oops... Yesterday was Oldie but Goodie at Catch the Bug and for my card I used the Oh Crap Set.  I made an extra card this week and posted it since a teamie wasn't able to do so, but then I forgot to post my own assigned card. For this believe it or not...I went CAS.  The flies and fumes have Sakura jelly glitter pen to add some shine and glitter.




Cardstock: Authentique, Recollections
Stamp:  Bugaboo - Oh Crap Set (see above for direct link)
Ink:  Memento - Rich Cocoa
Sakura jelly glitter pen

Challenges
Sunday Stamps - Ch. 214 Sketch
The Male Room - Ch. 121 Stay CAS
As You Like It - CAS or FAF and why (CAS, not my usual, but for this card I wanted it simple to make the image stick out.)
Dream Valley - Ch. 210 Things with Wings
Alphabet Challenge - N for naughty

19 comments:

Gina said...

HAHA ! Funny card ! That someone's day is better by the instant! Gina

aussie aNNie said...

whew...fun card a bit shitty though.x

Chris said...

Well...we all have those kind of days Lisa!
xx

Dawn Frost said...

Lisa Lynn you did a fabulous CAS card, I LOVE it!
I have coloured the image but have yet to use it, you have inspired me to give it a try!

Margreet said...

You did a great job with this digi. I never knew what to do with it.
xxx Margreet

Elaine Stark said...

So funny. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

Fikreta said...

so funny and great card!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Such a fun card Lisa, I've had a couple of months of those days so it's apt for me LOL. Thank you so much for joining us in our Stay CAS challenge at The Male Room this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Faith The Male Room DT

The Male Room
themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk

PS Sorry to have been awol - again!

Heather said...

Lol. Wow, you colored your poop awesome! I can't believe I get to say that, lol. Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Bonnie Lynn said...

Fabulous card. I love this stamp set!!! Need to remember to use it more often.

crafty-stamper said...

brilliant card and sentiment-love it lol
Carol x

stampwithamyk said...

Ha! That's funny! Cute design and fun sentiment! Thanks for joining us a Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

Lin said...

Giggling my head off at your fabulous card!

Thanks for sharing in our 'Wings' challenge.

Lin
Dream Valley

Julie Odil said...

I've had these kind of days before. Getting this card would cheer anyone up! Great card!

Dawn Phillips said...

I love this image. There are so many occasions I could use it for. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

Anne said...

Thanks for entering the AYLI challenge, this is such a fun card!
Anne x

Monika Skinner said...

Funny card! Thanks so much for playing along at The Male Room craft challenge. Good Luck!

Cazro said...

So pleased we don't have 'smellievision'. A very naughty card. Thanks for sharing at Alphabet Challenges. Caz DT

Wei said...

Such a fun design. Thanks for playing along with us at The Male Room. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries again.