Friday, October 4, 2019

Save the hooters

Today at Catch the Bug is Friday Freebie and it's Pink Ribbon Gals Stella. This one means a lot to me since my Mom is a Survivor of Breast Cancer for 10 years now. I also have two Aunts that have also been diagnosed so I have another two more cards to make. For the oval background I dry embossed hearts and rubbed sandpaper over them.



Patterned Paper:  Recollections
Cardstock:  Recollections; Core-dinations
Stamp:  Bugaboo - Pink Ribbon Gals Stella
Pearls:  Recollection
Flowers:  Recollection
Embossing Folder:  Cuttlebug
Ribbon:  Offray
Sandpaper
Spellbinder:  Large petite oval

Challenges
Sketch Saturday - Ch. 583
The Crafter's Cafe - Ch. 228 Use Pink and/or make a tag
Double Trouble - Ch. 39 Free for All
   Thing 1 Think Pink
   Thing 2 Link to (The Crafter's Cafe see above)
   Thing 3 Breast Cancer
Penny's Paper Crafty - Ch. 450 Anything Goes

16 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

bRILLIANT card and that image is so awesome.

Gina said...

Beautiful card with the pink ribbon. A card with a message! Gina

Chris said...

Brilliant card...love that image and sentiment...hugs to your Mum and aunties.
xx

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, Lisa Lynn! How are things going? Your card is gorgeous, my favourite colour, and such an important theme. Great sentiment and image too. Glad your Mom and Aunts are doing okay. Hope all is well with you, my friend. Wishing you a great weekend!

Dawn Frost said...

Wow I'm glad your Mom and Aunts are OK, great card for them. I LOVE Stella and your card is fantastic!

Chriss America Real said...

This card is fantastic! I have two sisters that have had breast cancer . I was very glad when they were able to ring the bell !

Hugs,

Chriss

Margreet said...

Brilliant card and I love the embossed oval background. Great idea!
xxx Margreet

Fikreta said...

great card!

Jennifer Scull said...

What a wonderful card! Love all of the pink and the meaning behind it.

I will keep your family in my prayers, especially since I am currently battling this same beastie again.

Have a great weekend!

Sherri Thacker said...

I love this Stella image! Thanks for playing along with us at The Crafter's Cafe.

crafty-stamper said...

Brilliant card Lisa great image and meaningful sentiment -good to hear your Mom is doing so well and best wishes for your Aunts
carol x

jeanchaneyaz said...

LOL! Fun card for Breast Cancer awareness month! Thanks for joining us at the Double Trouble Challenge Blog!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Thank you for sharing your pink card with us, adorable image fun card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Crafter's Café.

Julie Odil said...

Lisa, this is brilliant! You have the perfect ribbon for this card. I love it!

cass said...

A very timely reminder. Great card. Thanks for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight for our "Pink and/or Tag" challenge.

Crafter's Icon said...

Great card. Thank you for entering at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges . Good luck with your entry.
Sharmitha @ Crafter's Icon