Sunday, December 22, 2019

Dear Santa I need more

I colored this digital stamp from Whimsy Classic Santa and had it sitting on a pile so I thought I would put it together. I used a sentiment from TLC, Create that I thought was appropriate given the size of his bag, lol.





Patterned Paper:  Paper Studio
Cardstock:  Recollections
Stamp:  Whimsy - Classic Santa (see above)
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - Dear Santa I need more
Dies:  My Favorite Things
Spellbinders: Valiant Honor; Romantic Rectangles
Ribbon:  Michael's
Bling:  Recollections
Divine Twine
Liquid Pearls

Challenges
If you Give a Crafter a Cookie - Ch. 132 (see above)
Sugar Pea - Ch. 62 (see above)
CHNC - Ch. 469 Anything Christmas with optional saying "Christmas"
Crafting Happiness - Ch. 27 Christmas

8 comments:

Chris said...

Poor old Santa...the new card-making stuff in that huge sack isn't going to do his back any good! Brilliant card Lisa, lovely Santa image, beautiful colouring and design.
xx

crafty-stamper said...

Great card Lisa and love the fun sentiment lol
Carol x

Margreet said...

I think that lovely Santa is coming to me with that huge sack full of cardmaking stuff.
xxx Margreet

Fikreta said...

Its wonderful card!
🎅🎄 Happy Holidays! ⛄❄

KT Fit Kitty said...

Such a fun and adorable card! Is it possible to have too much card-making stuff? I don't think I've made it yet, although when I'm tidying up my craftroom, the thought has crossed my mind!

Chrissy said...

Cute fun card Lisa and I love a good Santa, some are quite strange, but this one is jolly..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Nicole Vögeli said...

So adorable! Thank you for playing along the SugarPea Designs Mix It Up Challenge!

Tricia Barber said...

Love that sentiment!!!!! So cute! Lovely card. Thank you for playing along with SugarPea Designs Mix It Up Challenge!