Monday, December 16, 2019

Weather Outside is Frightful Holiday Critter Chaos Day 2

I'm late posting this because I didn't have time to do it earlier in the week and then was out of town. This is for Day 2 of the Holiday Critter Chaos at Catch the Bug which is a Sketch Challenge...one of my favorite types of challenges. I used an image called Theodore Christmas Present and a sentiment from TLC, Create.




Then I was fortunate to win at Sketch Saturday with this card.

This is where I was on the weekend

Patterned Paper: Sweet Shoppe; Core-dination
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Recollection
Stamp:  Bugaboo - Theodore Christmas Present (see above)
Sentiment:  TLC, Create - Weather outside is frightful
Spellbinder:  Small and Large Petite Ovals
Die:  My Favorite Things
Ribbon:  Offray and Michael's
Embossing Folder:  Cuttlebug
Sakura jelly glitter pen

Challenges
CHNC - Ch. 468 Anything Christmas with optional use "Merry"
Allsorts - Wk 550 Inspired by a Song (Let it Snow)
DL Art Thankful Thursday - Ch. 250 Christmas
Aud Sentiment - Ch. 242 Christmas/Winter
Make My Monday - Ch. 111 Anything Christmas
Christmas at Sweet Stampin' - December Critters

15 comments:

Margreet said...

Better late than never, Lisa. Love this card with tha cute image and the matching papers.
Congrats on winning!
xxx Margreet

Gina said...

Lovely colouring of the bear digi ! Great photo of the graduation ! A big moment for sure ! Creative regards, Gina

Chris said...

This is lovely Lisa, love the layout and beautiful papers with this adorable image.
Congrats on the win. The graduation photo is beautiful.
xx

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful photo, so nice. Love your card.x

KT Fit Kitty said...

Hello, Lisa Lynn! Your card is so cute! Such an adorable image and cute sketch! I'm hoping to join the chaos when my own Christmas chaos calms down! I'm making some gifts and it's taking longer than I thought! Why do I always wait until the last minute?! Congrats to your son's girlfriend! Such an exciting time!

Mervi said...

Lovely and cute card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Glenda Atkins said...

Where you were was far more important than being on time for your posting. I love your Bugaboo DT entry and congrats on the win with that beautiful snowflake card.
hugs
Glenda

Chrissy said...

Lovely Graduation photo and I love this cute Teddy with his presents..I think I have him..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lola said...

Well, I've been late on EVERYTHING lately. Besides, it's supposed to be a fun and relaxing hobby right? Your card is just so sweet, perfect take on the sketch. Big congrats on your win and her graduation!!

Furrbster said...

Aaw this is super sweet!!

Thanks for playing along with us at Aud Sentiments,

Hugz Tinz

Dawn Phillips said...

Really lovely cards. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday. Love Dawn x

Sue - said...

What great cards. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday.

Fikreta said...

cute cards!

Hetty said...

Great cards, Lisa Lynn.
Wonderful graduation picture.

Rocky said...

Thank you for joining us at CASS with such a sweet card.