Tuesday, December 10, 2019

White Christmas? Santa should move South

Today starts a new challenge at Tuesday Morning Sketches and for my card I used some wonderful stamps and dies from Creative Vision Stamps called Elf This.  I dry embossed the background with snowflakes and heat embossed the sentiments.  I also used a Cherry Lynn snowflake die for the center with an enamel dot.
I just got new tires for my vehicle so I'm ready for the snow....argh they cost so much!!!


 top
 middle
bottom

Cardstock:  Bazzil; Core-dinations; Recollections
Stamp:  Creative Vision Stamps - Elf This
Ink:  Memento - Tuxedo Black
Die:  Creative Vision Stamps - Elf This; Cherry Lynn
Border Punch:  Fiskars
Versa Mark
Embossing Powder:  Hampton Arts
Enamel Dot:  Paper Studio
Embossing Folder:  Cuttlebug

Challenges
CHNC - Ch. 467 Anything Christmas with option Quick and Easy
Make My Monday - Ch. 111 Anything Christmas
Crafting Happiness - Ch. 26 Winter
Allsorts - Wk. 549 Snowmen and/or Snowflakes
Always Fun - Ch. 140 Snowflakes
Addicted to Stamps - Ch. 180 Cold and Frosty
Alphabet Challenge - S for Snow
Christmas Crafts All Year 'Round - Santa, Mrs. Claus or Elves

20 comments:

Fikreta said...

Wonderful card!

Gail said...

Adorable and sweet card - I feel like that ELF - I live in Michigan - hehe - yet we have only had one [here comes the plows] snow day - so there you go - love! hehehe - have a blessed week!

Chris said...

Brilliant card Lisa...love those snow shovelling elves! Perfect stamps for you with all the snow you get in your neck of the woods! Great use of the sketch and I love the heartfelt sentiments.
xx

Margreet said...

Love this card with the funny elves.
And yes, snow tires are very expensive, but I feel much safer on the road.
xxx Margreet

Chrissy said...

Fun card Lisa, poor little elf working so hard..

Luv CHRISSYxx

KT Fit Kitty said...

OMGoodness, Lisa Lynn, this is so cute and fun! I love the adorable elves, gorgeous snowflake and embossed bckground! Awesome job with the sketch!

MiamiKel said...

Oh too cute, Lisa! I love your cute little elf - I live in South FLorida and would LOVE your snow! He's a hard worker and I love your card!

Shelly Schmidt said...

How fun and adorable Lisa! Your interpretation of the sketch is perfect. The snow shoveling elves are so fun and festive- and beautifully colored. Yes, tires are so darn expensive! But, you will be safe when the snow comes for sure.

meg said...

That poor elf is working far to hard fun card thank you for joining in at the Alphabet Challenge

aussie aNNie said...

Fun and no drama here with the snow..xx

Gina said...

So funny with the little elves and the text! Creative regards, GinaX

tmsdt said...

Cute card! (But I have to admit that I love lots of snow!)

Martina said...

Very funny card with elves. Thanks for playing along at CCAYR!

Kathleen said...

A really super fun card, lovely shades of red and green and a great CAS card. Thank you for joining our 'Snowmen and Snowflakes' challenge at Allsorts.

Kath x

Mervi said...

Fun and fabulous card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous fun card and sentiment-hope you don't get too much snow to try out your tyres
Carol x

Patti said...

Oh gosh Lisa Lynn, your card expresses my sentiments to a T! It is adorable,everything about it!

Melissa Craig said...

What a super cute card! Oh my gosh, I grinned from ear to ear!

Andrea W said...

The humorous sentiment is sure to make the lucky recipient smile. Fun card!

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Great looking fun card Lisa. Great use of the sketch.
Thank you for joining the challenge at Addicted To Stamps Challengeblog.
Greetings Miranda (dt-ATSC)