Thursday, January 16, 2020

Birthday Wishes on Day 6 of the Bash

We are getting to the end of the Catch the Bug Down on the Farm 10th Annual Birthday Bash. Today is a Color Challenge and for my card I used Ewe Move Me and a sentiment which is retired from Verve. We are going to have it with wind chills today around -10. I just took my garbage out and the wind is a blowing - nasty. So I wanted to keep things sunny and bright so I added a huge button to my Spellbinder die cut to look like a sun. Welcome to my new members Corry and Connie.



Patterned Paper:  Core-dinations; Paper Studio
Cardstock:  Bazzil
Stamp:  Bugaboo - Ewe Move Me (see above for direct link)
Sentiment:  Verve (retired)
Ink:  Close to My Heart
       Distress Oxide - Broken China
Stencil:  My Favorite Things
Spellbinder:  Small Scalloped Circle; Label Four
Button:  My Favorite Things
Jute:  MayArts
Sakura jelly glitter pen
Spectrum Noir

Challenges
Di Digi Design - Celebrations
Dies R Us - Ch. 137 Birthdays (Spellbinders)
Papercraft - Ch. 54 Use 2 Design Papers minimum
Pattie's Creations - Ch. 166 Anything Goes
Love to Scrap - Ch. 129 Anything Goes

13 comments:

Chris said...

Beautiful card Lisa, cute critters and a great design, love the 'sunshine'!
Your weather sounds very unpleasant - stay indoors in the warm!!!
xx

Margreet said...

Great card with a cute digi. Love your sun!
xxx Margreet

Lola said...

A sun is exactly what came to mind when I saw this! Adorable card and papers. Did you mean 10 or negative 10?? Well, I guess when it's cold, it doesn't matter how low you go right? We are currently getting snow - so beautiful.

Fikreta said...

Very nice card.

Dawn Frost said...

Wow you nailed the colours perfectly,awesome card! I love Ewe Move Me their eyes just make me giggle!

Darlene said...

LOL ... what a fun creation! Great job! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Dies R Us challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DIES R US
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

Birgit said...

Your fun little duo are utterly adorable!! haha! (see what I did there?) Seriously though, this is a super cute card and I'm so glad you linked up to the DRU "Birthday" challenge. Best of luck to you!

Chrissy said...

I love this image, so funny and the look on the cows face says it all, fabulous card Lisa..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Stempelomi said...

such a funny card!Thanks for joining us at papercraft-challenges.

Dorlene Durham said...

What a fun birthday card. Cute animals and great coloring. Thanks for joining the challenge at Love To Scrap Challenge Blog. Dorlene DT LTSCB

wannabcre8tive said...

Love this fab card. The image is so cute and your design is great.

crafty-stamper said...

Fabulous fun image and love your button sky -very cold here and woke up to thick fog this morning
carol x

Pattie G said...

Cute Image! This goes perfect with our current challenge “Anything Goes” at Patties Creations Design Challenge. Thanks for joining us…
PS I am looking for a few new Design Team Members!
Pattie
Artist and Owner