Saturday, February 29, 2020

Exercise pushing my luck

Today at Catch the Bug is a new Saturday Challenge and our theme is "Funky Folds".  For my card, I used image Stella Push My Luck.  For my card fold, I used Spring Fold Card.




Patterned Paper:  Fancy Pants
Cardstock:  Bazzil; Core-dination; Recollection
Stamp & Sentiment:  Bugaboo - Stella Push My Luck
Star Dies:  Spellbinder
Dies:  My Favorite Things
Glossy Accents

Challenges
Brown Sugar - Ch. 298 February 2020
Creative Knockouts - Ch. 160 Die Cuts/ Punches
Aud Sentiments - Ch. 245 Anything Goes with sentiment
Dream Valley - Ch. 219 Hand colored image
Crafty Sentiment - Anything Goes
Incy Wincy - Anything Goes
Penny's Paper Crafty - Ch. 265 Anything Goes
Tuesday Throwdown - Ch. 451 Use your favorite color (Red, white and blue)

15 comments:

Margreet said...

Stunning card with my fav Stella. Love the DP!
xxx Margreet

aussie aNNie said...

Brilliantly fun card and designed, the fold is are gorgeous.xx

Chris said...

Yay for Stella! This is one of my fave images Lisa and I love the sentiment that goes with it! Fabulous fold and design, an all round winner!
xx

KT Fit Kitty said...

Good morning, Lisa Lynn, and Happy Saturday! Your card is adorable and Stella is at the top of her game! I've never seen one of these folds before - you are so creative! I'm challenged with fancy folds!

Chrissy said...

Awesome fun card Lisa and I LOVE your fold..

Luv CHRISSYxx

crafty-stamper said...

Great fun image and sentiment Lisa-love the fold too
Carol x

Pat K said...

Gorgeous card showing off Stella's skills. Love your colours and patterns for this fabulous card. xx

Patti said...

OMG this cracks me up - how fun!!!

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous fold Lisa and loving the Stella image, she such a hoot!
Hugs
Glenda

Fikreta said...

So great card!
Love design!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Fab and really fun! Your fun fold is awesome- I love this Stella image and the fun sentiment is great!

MiamiKel said...

This is so funny! What a great card fold and lovely coloring, Lisa!

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

Laughing out loud at this wonderful card, love the fold too.
Faith x

Cynthia said...

Fun card and creative fold! Stella always brings a smile.

Saphron said...

Ooooh love that fold! That sentiment is hilarious! Gorgeous card.
Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's, and good luck with your entry! :)

~ DT Saphron
Lemon Biscuit